Last Thing You Created?

do you have testers? :p
I do, it was sort of semi-by-request.

It's not exactly feature rich though, you can't actually save any new lists you make. At the moment it just churns out a file you need to manually save. The entire thing's on my github if you feel like learning an alphabet or something :p

last thing i created?

1/35 scale M60 tank of the Israeli Defence Force

2e5p54m.jpg

2nvgd5h.jpg

Whoa, that is super cool, Beowulf! How long did that take? :D

I drew Silver as part of my sketch challenge from the original Pokemon games (not the remakes).

08.06.2015_zpsnykd2mtf.png

A button for my forum.

Relative to you all it's not much of a creation but here it is anyhow, my last creation....

Some graphics for my forum.

I can't post a pic of it but I'm working on graphics for a Chicagoland writer's convention that will be happening later this summer.

I can't post a pic of it but I'm working on graphics for a Chicagoland writer's convention that will be happening later this summer.

Thats nice of you, are you doing it for free?

My latest image creation I've just made a moment ago.
NK2005-signature.jpg

All year long, I celebrated my 35th year of gaming reflecting on all the games I played over the years and here's my creation that bears it.
35-Years-of-Gaming.jpg

Another fashion design.

Looks good!
Thanks! I did a gaming marathon 2 years ago, but it was cut short in the hands of Twitter's toxic wrestling community.

Here's another one I made recently.
Chicago-s-Very-Own-1-Better.jpg

Y'all might be too young or some may had forgotten, but this is a fanmade prize fee slide I made not too long ago from the TV show called The Big Showdown aired on Friday, July 4, 1975 for the last time. Here's what it looks like, because I did this to make it look like the board used on the show.
Big-Showdown-Finale-Fee-Plug.jpg

Y'all might be too young or some may had forgotten, but this is a fanmade prize fee slide I made not too long ago from the TV show called The Big Showdown aired on Friday, July 4, 1975 for the last time. Here's what it looks like, because I did this to make it look like the board used on the show.
Big-Showdown-Finale-Fee-Plug.jpg

Nice, was it a game show?

I was definitely around in 1975!

Here's my latest creation, prepare to be amazed.
Inner-Nerd.jpg

the reason is because of the in your website t&c that backfired on me before (nearly cost me ISS rights)
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
this i do not like because of the wording and it was used on me back peddle on my content (if wanted it removed later on) (ie if it was old)
I'm not taking chances on this wording being used against me again sorry this my stance

the reason is because of the in your website t&c that backfired on me before (nearly cost me ISS rights)

this i do not like because of the wording and it was used on me back peddle on my content (if wanted it removed later on) (ie if it was old)
I'm not taking chances on this wording being used against me again sorry this my stance

It's not that serious, we'd remove it if you wanted us to. The TOS is just default language provided by the software, I didn't write it.

Either way, no biggie. Don't post anything if you don't want to. :highfive:

It's not that serious, we'd remove it if you wanted us to. The TOS is just default language provided by the software, I didn't write it.

Either way, no biggie. Don't post anything if you don't want to. :highfive:
understood neb that was the reason behind its now-defunct forum yaks that tried this I even at the time threatened to sue (because they refused to remove the content)
but ended up leaving (deactivated account) my content after I left was deleted anyways
simply didn't want that happening again

Since y'all liked my Big Showdown finale fee plug from Friday, July 4, 1975, here's a Rhyme and Reason finale fee plug from Friday, July 9, 1976 where some of the celebrity poets and staff trashed the set to close the show. The VCR font is the close as I can get.
Rhyme-and-Reason-Finale-Fee-Plug.jpg

Here are a couple of banners i made, i am just getting back into practice with Photoshop. Still need some practice

m26lwPc.gif

znrPrmB.png

FvAVZ6C.png

y1b80Oj.gif

7LskiX2.gif

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom