What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Lifetime Achievement Award, Sept. 2023 - Nebulous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Retired Snark Master
Administrator

hvnF7MS.png

Besides the Sept. 2023 MotM award which went to @Black Angel, I also decided - well, me and @PGen98 decided - to issue one additional award for the month-to-about-to-arrive, September, and that award, @Nebulous..... *opens envelope* ...is a Lifetime Achievement Award!

This is for the years this forum's been around, your tireless dedication to it and the fact that, after its' return, has reached the heights that it is so Nebulous, congratulations!​

Congrats and well deserved to our fearless leader! :D

Precisely. We needed to do something, all that work deserves something!
Aww, thank you! This was so unexpected and sweet, thank you!!!
We've also got one other LAA planned for year's end (and no, we won't spoil it for you but its' a long-time member of the board we're going to honor with it).

Thanks again all :gh:

I gave myself the gold username color a little trophy icon next to my name for rest of this month to celebrate. :D

Thanks again all :gh:

I gave myself the gold username color a little trophy icon next to my name for rest of this month to celebrate. :D
"" It's good to be the king. " (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom