What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Website Mechanism Sounds

Speaks

Off Topix Veteran

Made a blog for stuff that is a keeper

What do you think of my idea?

Last edited:
Great ideas! I always prefer to have one stop shopping honestly. One forum to post on versus several. Then the one forum will look active versus several forums looking inactive. Just a thought for you :)

Did a lot of work to the place the last couple of days. If you’re wondering what this game is about, it’s building a society from the ground up. A civilization of beings called the Kellvin. They have recently fell from their utopia into corruption will they ever get back? It’s up to us.

A mechanism built of governing using characters from Helluva Boss and Satellite City

Made a blog for stuff that is a keeper

Thank you for sharing your blog with us! Hope it does amazing! :)

St Patricks Day Good Luck GIF by Jess Stempel

Thank you for sharing your blog with us! Hope it does amazing! :)

St Patricks Day Good Luck GIF by Jess Stempel

I’m still keeping Strange Minds open but it’s for creative writing now the RP thing people didn’t seem interested in oh well maybe when I develop the world and characters I might try RP again fingers crossed that people show more interest then

Did some more work 🙂 over the next couple of days I’ll work on the animated shorts on my main page. Like, share comment I like feedback

Interesting site.

As an aside, I saw that you have some writing on your blogsite. I have a small publishing company called Mishmashers Publishing and we attend Comic Cons and Book Expos through the Midwest (we've attended Cons in Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, and Indiana). One project we currently work on is Readers Digested, which is an Anthology of horror stories (one of the authors who participated in our Anthology recently had a story of his turned into a feature-length film - starring J,K. Simmons!), and we also are hoping to do other Anthology projects over the next year. I may be completely off-base with what you want or are interested in, but I never miss the chance to reach out to a writer I meet in the wild.

Best of luck!

This topic is either offline and/or has not received an update or a reply in about 2 months (or more). Therefore, we have moved it to the Inactive Threads section of the Promotion Directory forum. If you'd like your advertisement thread unarchived, you can either reach out to a staff member and ask for your thread to be moved back or you can create a brand new promotion thread for your site if you like.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom