What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Mobile Gaming

I like a little bit of mobile gaming from time to time, but my go-to game is primarily Pokemon GO. I've (un)installed so many games since I've had an iPhone. The only other games I have are Call of Duty, War Thunder, and Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel.

Do you like mobile gaming and what types of games do you enjoy playing on your mobile devices?
i don't really play a lot of mobile gaming like i use to do when i was in Primary school but the only mobile game i play to this day is call of duty mobile, survivor.io and Heroes & villains :cool:

No. I tried Reverse 1999 and Fantasian. Could not get into them.

I play mobile games to kill time but its not better than a console game.

I prefer PC games usually, but some mobile games can be fun, and being able to play something randomly while I'm out and about is nice. I tend towards puzzle and mild simulation games more with mobiles, but I also like my usual RPGs on it at times. I don't play that much though. ^^;

I don't think I own any PC games. :ponder:

Nope. I don't play mobile games really. I did own a Path of Titans server for a while, and it has crossplay, so I had it on my phone to do mobile administration, but not really much besides that.

Most of the time I can't stand mobile games. I think there are some good paid mobile games, but it is so difficult to keep playing mobile games for whatever reason.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom