What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

MOTM May: Nebulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzy

Waiting....
Elite Member
Retired Admin

motm1.png

motm2.png

It's time to announce this
month's Member of the Month!

Congratulations to Nebulous!

:party:

Congrats, now enjoy your new life as a rich man :p

What's the prize for being named the MOTM? Do you get to *like* run the place for the next 30-or-so-days?!?

Oh, boy...is that power gonna go to his head!!! :!!:

Congratulations, Nebulous!!! Have I mentioned lately that you're my most *favoritest* poster, here??? <---mrld, shamelessly sucking up BIG TIME to perhaps earn a little latitude while posting :D

~pffffttttt~ People can try to "ignore the kiss up above (you)", but I rarely allow that to happen. :tongue:

giphy.gif

Congrats, Nebulous! :)

Thanks all!!! :grouphug:

Kinda shocked little ol' me was picked. :oops:

It's awesome to receive this recognition, especially with the countless hours of work I've put in recently (due to the software upgrade). Thanks again peeps! You're all awesome!

:Off Topixrocks: :Off Topixrules: :iloveOff Topix:​

'Grats, Nebulous! You definitely deserve it. One of the best admins I've had the pleasure of knowing.

Congrats on winning member of the month.

Last edited:
well deserved and congrats @Nebulous! :cool:

for the ones that question this might remember that all members are members first and the other stuff after... ;)

Congratulations on being named the member of the month Nebulous! :goodjob:

Thanks!

well deserved and congrats @Nebulous! :cool:

for the ones that question this might remember that all members are members first and the other stuff after... ;)
Thanks!

Heh, yeah I was wondering why my username shows up on page 30 of the memberlist... Because apparently a couple people seem to think I am not a member and I am just a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be recognized for all my hard work & dedication every once in a while. :LOL: :p

Thanks!

Thanks!

Heh, yeah I was wondering why my username shows up on page 30 of the memberlist... Because apparently a couple people seem to think I am not a member and I am just a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be recognized for all my hard work & dedication every once in a while. :LOL: :p

you looking good... ;)

I was looking for a feedback thingy thank you :oops:

Any way how does it feel to be a special bloke for a whole month? :clap:

Feels good and its neat to be gold! I've been green here since day one and never had a different rank color. First time for everything. :!:

Feels good and its neat to be gold! I've been green here since day one and never had a different rank color. First time for everything. :!:

You own the joint doesn't that mean you can do what other Admins do?

Cheat the system? :LOL:

Green happens to be my favorite color so I never thought to change it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom