What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

MOTM October ~ Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

motm1.png

motm2.png

It's time to announce this
month's Member of the Month!

Congratulations to Dee!

:groupdance:

o_O ermerrgerrrrd, wat?! This is insanity! Surely you've been smoking something. xD Nah, I'm kidding. Thanks though, everyone, for choosing me. I'm very honored to be considered one of your members of the month. I really love Off Topix a lot and I'm here every day, as you may have noticed. I hope that continues 'cause I know you guys've been around for a little while, at least. I'm surprised I hadn't found this community sooner!

Well deserved! Enjoy gold status until Halloween night!

Nebulous said:

Do I get any caaaanndyyy~? I should think of a costume to not wear while I most likely am scheduled to work! :D

Congrats, Dee! :clap::clap::clap::clap::)

Dee said:
Nebulous said:

Do I get any caaaanndyyy~? I should think of a costume to not wear while I most likely am scheduled to work! :D

[373]

Shouldn't it be technically 'Member of the Month: September'?

Congratulations all the same, Dee.

identityissues8 said:
Shouldn't it be technically 'Member of the Month: September'?

A member's contributions from the month before earns them MOTM for the month we're currently in. So I can see why you would think that. :ponder:

I saw it and was like 'But...October only just started. How do we know Dee isn't gonna have a bad month!?' :p

Dee said:
o_O ermerrgerrrrd, wat?! This is insanity! Surely you've been smoking something. xD Nah, I'm kidding. Thanks though, everyone, for choosing me. I'm very honored to be considered one of your members of the month. I really love Off Topix a lot and I'm here every day, as you may have noticed. I hope that continues 'cause I know you guys've been around for a little while, at least. I'm surprised I hadn't found this community sooner!

it squares my chin that you didn't... :p

but better later than not at all... (;

congrats and well done... :cool:

Just checking in to say thank you to all who've replied to this thread. Your congratulations are very much appreciated, and I am definitely honored to be member of the moth for October.

"Dee by Dee" ... I like it Dee Dee. :p

Looking at the part where it says that in the screenshot:
Xue6XkW.jpg

Sorry, don't mind me.... :LOL: :p

xD Haha, sounds like a fragrance of sorts.

Congrats, now enjoy your new life as a rich woman :p

Omma rich bitch, a matha fackin' rich bitch. kskksss! xD A la Die Antwoord. Thanks, Kage!

the finest smell of all the lands, very essential, top fragrant essences, it's the best of the best, it's... dee by dee... :p

+Justice said:
the finest smell of all the lands, very essential, top fragrant essences, it's the best of the best, it's... dee by dee... :p

6jr3M0j.png

Very essential, much fragrance, so top - Dee by Dee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom