What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Info Nebby's On Vacay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGen98

Administrator

Just a heads up if you haven't already heard, @Nebulous is on vacation for a few days, will be back soon :).

In the meantime, myself and @Webster alongside @Kale @Wessel and @Phillip are still here and we've still got everything covered! Let's give Nebby a nice big @Nebulous tag and wish a safe and happy vacation!

Are we gonna have a coup and overthrow @Nebulous?

Enjoy your vacation!!

Glad you're back! Hope you thoroughly enjoyed the reunion, even the flying part! ❤️

Glad you're back! Hope you thoroughly enjoyed the reunion, even the flying part! ❤️

It was a great time indeed! :dance:

Flying kind of sucked. I found the cheapest flight available so the seats were small and not a lot of leg room. Also there was annoying children making noise and kicking seats both ways (there and back) in the row behind me / in front of me.

glad to hear it :)
Where did ya head to?
Miss Me Come Back GIF by CBC
episode 4 GIF

Went to a couple southern states in the USA. Totally different vibe than where I live (California). Had a blast, the people are so friendly down there. Love their accents too. :!:

Glad you've returned! I was starting to think you'd been kidnapped and were never coming back! 😭

I was kidnapped by fun. Now its back to my boring normal / everyday life. :p

Welcome back! :D

NEBBY'S BACK :):):)

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

Is he out of prison yet?
Bored The Virginian GIF by GritTV

Oh no.... he dropped it didn't he? And Donald Trump was behind him.
angry clint eastwood GIF

Well, he's back to his OT prison, he's not allowed leave again for the next 3-5 years.

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

You know I meant the actual prison. Alcatraz.

I still have never been on a tour of that place.

He went to a party. I feel left out. 🙁

Shaking New York GIF by Sidetalk

You say party but the guy in the gif looks like hes having a seizure. Lol

Also there was annoying children making noise and kicking seats both ways (there and back) in the row behind me / in front of me.
No help there! :cautious:

Also there was annoying children making noise and kicking seats both ways (there and back) in the row behind me / in front of me.
*deadpans* Kinda sounds like an average day in the OT staff room.... :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom