What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Social Media Off Topix Social Media Accounts

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

:wave:
Greetings!

Here is a listing of our social media profile pages!

Feel free to follow any (or all) of our pages and we'll follow you back! :grouphug:

ig_button.png
Instagram: instagram.com/OffTopixForum

fb_button.png
Facebook: facebook.com/OffTopixForum

twitter_button.png
Twitter / X: twitter.com/OffTopixForum

slink.png
Mastodon: mstdn.party/@offtopix

discord_button.png
Discord: discord.gg/MXUvJxqymM

:thankyou:

Last edited:
Following you now on Instagram.

I followed on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Followed you back on them all. Did you create new accounts just to follow us? Looks like all your socials are brand new and you're only following us. :p

No I didn’t make new accounts to just to follow you all. I’m new to all this Just recently.
But you create account to F about! Heh

Followed you back from OT's account. I followed you with my @Nebulous account as well. :)
How did you choose the username Nebulous btw?

Also surprised you don’t have discord! At the same time though, I’m not because that might reduce forum activity 😂

And because he's Nebby and he's stuck with that forever!

Earth to @~ True Legend ~ .... this thread is about social media. Look at the thread title. :p
Earth to @Nebulous .... this forum is about off topic. Look at the forum title :p
Post automatically merged:

I hope you don't think I'm serious and was just kidding around with the taking stuff out of context, right? hehe

i'm so confused ahaha

:wave:
Greetings!

Here is a listing of our social media profile pages!

Feel free to follow any (or all) of our pages and we'll follow you back! :grouphug:

ig_button.png
Instagram: instagram.com/OffTopixForum

fb_button.png
Facebook: facebook.com/OffTopixForum

twitter_button.png
Twitter / X: twitter.com/OffTopixForum

slink.png
Mastodon: mstdn.party/@offtopix

discord_button.png
Discord: discord.gg/MXUvJxqymM

:thankyou:

I know discord isn't social media, but I threw it up there anyway. :) Feel free to follow us on any of our social media pages and join our discord chat too!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom