What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Announcement OffTopix 2023 Treasure Hunt -- Come Join the Fun! (Closed)

PGen98

Administrator

This contest has now closed, two winners emerged!

Come one, come all to the 2023 Off Topix Treasure Hunt!

As we look to bring about more unique ways for everyone to engage with Off Topix and have some fun while you're here we have decided to revive the Treasure Hunt Contest.

Starting right now through December 31st (or whenever all are found), your objective is to scour the forums looking for five hidden coins, like this one: 🪙 that have been placed in posts by me. If you find out, send me a PM with a link to the post you found. All members and staff are allowed to participate except for the Admins who know where the coins are hidden. Those who find a coin will be listed below, the coin they find will be removed from the place they found it and they will be given a special badge to display on their profile. If all five are found before the 31st then the contest is over.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Winners:

- @EllieCat -- https://offtopix.com/threads/running-a-forum-with-someone-would-you.865/post-621288
- @Santa Claws -- https://offtopix.com/threads/random-wikipedia-article.37014/post-474623

The Following Coins Were NOT Found

Last edited:
Sounds cool I tried to do a similar one on Admin Junkies and got frustrated.

Good luck to those who find them!

Sounds cool I tried to do a similar one on Admin Junkies and got frustrated.

Good luck to those who find them!
All in good fun, hopefully the coins are easy enough to find with a little digging :)

This contest has officially closed with only two of the coins found. I'll link to the remaining three coins in the first post shortly.

Congratulations to our two treasure hunters who did find coins :)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom