What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Plans for today?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Got any plans for the day?

What are you going to do?

Go to work, go food shopping then go out to a village festival meeting but all I really want to do is go to sleep :sleeping:

Do my laundry.

Finish the work day. Maybe take a nap when I get home. Cook dinner and hang out with the babe for a bit.

Change my bedding (mission accomplished)
Do laundry (mission accomplished)
Vacuum and dust the house (mission accomplished)
Make mashed potatoes (mission accomplished)
Make a meatloaf (made and ready to put in the oven later)

Whew...time for a break!

Clean and organize some stuff.

Maybe go to the store for some batteries.

I planned to plan some stuff for school and I sort of did so, hey. Mission accomplished :p

To do nothing and post constantly on Off Topix.

Going to the movies later later this afternoon (and the store). Little Mermaid time!

Movies (Boogeyman) and then making lunches for the work week.

Going to the store and possibly to the movies tonight.

Got any plans for the day?

What are you going to do?
Find an A/C and stay near it all day 'cause its' going to be as hot as a mo'fo today. :hot:

Finish clearing boxes out of our living room and dining room and continue working on re-re-reorganizing the kitchen.

I say re-re-reorganize because the first time I organized it, it was when we first got here in March 2022 with the first truck of stuff which was primarily about half of our kitchen and dining room stuff and our bedroom, bathroom, linens and clothing and all the stuff from our coat closet and some stuff for the office.

I basically unpacked our kitchen stuff just to have it handy since my in-laws wanted to cook while they were here with us..

The second kitchen reorganization (or re-reorganization) was in July 2022 to make room for the addition stuff we brought up in car trips and for our pantry.. on this trip we brought up our mini appliances like the microwave, air fryer, mini fridge, etc.

And now this time, I am reorganizing once again, to get it all set up the right way, since all of our stuff is here now. This will only be a dress rehearsal of sorts because our kitchen, although bigger than the one we had in Brooklyn, is still inefficient and we need to add cabinets and basically just make some minor design changes to suit our needs..

But over all, the goal is to have our upper floor box free and organized so that when my MIL visits in 2 weeks, we wont have to worry about her itching to help while she is supposed to be up here on vacation.. even though she will still try.. LOL

Finish clearing boxes out of our living room and dining room and continue working on re-re-reorganizing the kitchen.

I say re-re-reorganize because the first time I organized it, it was when we first got here in March 2022 with the first truck of stuff which was primarily about half of our kitchen and dining room stuff and our bedroom, bathroom, linens and clothing and all the stuff from our coat closet and some stuff for the office.

I cannot decide how I want my kitchen, I've moved stuff around like 3 times since I moved in here.

You should check out Houzz.. it is an interior design site and they have recently added the ability to hire pros for work..

You can also talk with other members and ask for ideas on things you want to do.

They also have an app.. I have been a member since I had an iPhone way back when.. lol

But you should check it out and maybe take a pic your your kitchen and upload it asking for ideas on what to do.

Before we closed on our house I did some searching for kitchen, dining, living room designs for a split level house..

You can also save pics to your ideabooks.. I have one for each room in my house and even for outside too..

It really came in handy..

Here is a link to a kitchen/dining layout I love..

Also check and see if your state has a place like this.. their prices are way better than Home Depot..

Just work today and then nothing tomorrow, debating on the movies.

I did some yard work, ordered some lunch. About to clean my bedroom and the bathroom attached to it.

Thinking to clean the house but lets see how much of that i will do .

After work, I plan to grill my favorite tuna belly, so yummy.
Judy Popcorn GIF by Cyberpunk 2077

Hi Sandy? I missed you.
Happy I Love You Sticker
aww that's nice:bighug: .. and good you do post here too

Anyways i didn't manage to do all the work today, i had to stop ...
my hand was getting worse but to be continued tomorrow........ and yeahhh have the bathrooms left not a favourite :work:

For tonight, just watch a movie early enough so that I can get to bed at a decent time.

Tomorrow as of now is just work. Debating on a movie theater after but that's just a maybe.

nothing today

was going to see the new baby but not with an upset stomach I'm not

Drove home after a quick overnight trip out of town, 3 hours on I-70.

Now.... Drink bourbon, listen to ball game on radio, there was something else, let's see, ate lunch, did some laundry, Oh, Yeah.

.... Clean the garage.

Definitely need more bourbon, and another garbage bag. The latter is what I came back in the house for. Booze, I have out in the garage.

Need to go out to some shops and finish also some work i have in the house.

I'm going to get some makeup at sephora and then go to the dispensary for some good stuff!

I need to get ready soon and go to an appointment I booked for today to get the new vaccine, Moderna Omicron XBB.1.5

Had lunch with the dude, did some final Christmas Shopping, and came home.

My plan is to be lazy today, but I bet something will come up and ruin it.

The day is over, only thing left to do is sleep.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom