What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess

Gold Member
Elite Member
Retired Admin

Here are the default user titles:

Hasn't posted yet
0 posts

rank1.png

New to Off Topix
1 post

rank2.png

Off Topix Novice
10 posts

rank3.png

30 posts

rank4.png

Off Topix Regular
50 posts

rank5.png

100 posts

rank6.png

Dedicated Member
200 posts

rank7.png

Off Topix Veteran
500 posts

rank8.png

Off Topix Legend
1000 posts

rank9.png

Almighty Member
5000 posts

UPDATE: Since we have a couple members with extremely large post counts, I have added some new levels: 10k Club, 20k Club and so on... A member in the 10k Club would have over 10,000 posts (but less than 20,000 posts). A member in the 20k Club would have over 20,000 posts (but less than 30,000 posts). It goes on like that. :)

-- You may also set your own custom user title in your User CP

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Rank Information

Look good! This gives me something to work towards and I will try my best to get to the top.

RE: Rank Information

Roach said:
Look good! This gives me something to work towards and I will try my best to get to the top.
Now, that's the spirit! Looks like the way you're going, it won't be long before you get your first posting award!

Re: RE: Rank Information

Jazzy said:
Roach said:
Look good! Ranks give something to work towards and I will try my best to get to the top.
Now, that's the spirit! Looks like the way you're going, it won't be long before you get your first posting award!
I shall try my best.

RE: Default User Title's

+Jimbo said:
These user ranks aren't being used or set anymore right?

They're back! :dance:

RE: Default User Title's

good job... ;)

It was kind of tricky getting them back working and changing as your post counts increase. But I figured it out.

Nebulous said:
It was kind of tricky getting them back working and changing as your post counts increase. But I figured it out.

how did you figure it out? :p

+freezy said:
Nebulous said:

how did you figure it out? :p

Using the user titles/stars system included in MyBB for a different purpose.

I set people with special ranks (elites / staff) to receive zero stars and plugged in an actual rank image for their group.

For everyone else, I deleted the rank image from their group.  Set all user title/star levels to receive one star and instead of using a star for an image, I plugged in the rank image.

rankss.png

Sorry if that was confusing.

seriously though, i don't care about the glory or anything, i just want to know if i actually got it right or not... :p

+freezy said:
so, i was right? :p

+freezy said:
seriously though, i don't care about the glory or anything, i just want to know if i actually got it right or not... :p

Not really, I had to make it so special ranks didn't receive any stars at all (and have a predefined user title in effect) and make it so regular users didn't have a rank image at all.  I don't think you mentioned any of that.

But if it helps your ego, then yeah. It was all you. :LOL:

oh come on, i didn't say that... :p

but i understand what you did...

Awesome work and thanks Nebulous!

UPDATE: Since we have a couple members with extremely large post counts, I have added some new levels: 10k Club, 20k Club and so on... A member in the 10k Club would have over 10,000 posts (but less than 20,000 posts). A member in the 20k Club would have over 20,000 posts (but less than 30,000 posts). It goes on like that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom