What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Announcement [Ready] OT Christmas Tree 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added the recently submitted images (16 ornaments) to the tree! (Go to the first post in this thread)

:)

So that's what @PGen98 was doing earlier, okay.... :LOL:
Aww, I'm a nice bitch, not a destructive one!

Kind of looks like the cat got its paw stuck in there and didn't want to be messing up the lights, but it still shouldn't have been poking around in there in the first place! :nono: :LOL:

@PGen98 seeing as she lives here
Thanks for the submission, I will add to the tree during the next round of edits. :)
Yay, I'm home!
Home Sweet Home GIF
Stop Motion Home GIF by PES

Thanks for the submission, I will add to the tree during the next round of edits. :)

Added the recently submitted images (20 ornaments) to the tree! (Go to the first post in this thread)

@Nebulous
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

@WHO IS SERAFIN
maxresdefault.jpg

@DrLeftover
SouthParkChef.png

original.jpg

*glances over at @Nebulous* As much as Serafin can get on my nerves at times, I really do like the fella and thought this'd be a nice Christmas thing to do. :)

Added the recently submitted images (17 ornaments) to the tree! (Go to the first post in this thread)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom