What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Suddenly became a billionaire?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

What would you do with your life if you suddenly became a billionaire?

Do you think you'd keep things the same (pretty much) or would every aspect of your life become more extravagant?

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

forrest-gump-running.gif

Me leaving for a long vacation.

In all seriousness, I would keep stuff the same. In fact, it would be as if I didn't have it. When you start buying outrageous things and showing it that's when people want to be your best friend.

What would you do with your life if you suddenly became a billionaire?

Do you think you'd keep things the same (pretty much) or would every aspect of your life become more extravagant?

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
I would hire an attorney, a really good CPA, and wipe out my family's debt/buy my mom a home. I'd buy myself a small home as well, set my family up for life, and invest as well as donate to multiple charities. I don't think I'd live a very lavish life like living in a mansion that I hardly even use. I'd just want convenience and experience as opposed to things.

Ok first nothing big, just use very little at first to pamper myself not buying anything costly just go to a spa and stuff like that ... then go for a nice holiday to relax and think what best to do with the money and where to invest.

I’d get myself a Something Awful account named “EllieCat” :)))))))))

Then I would donate the rest.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom