What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Tatoos in a foreign language

ElegantAura

Off the wall
Elite Member

What is your opinion about people getting a tatoo in a language they can not understand or read.

"They must have been drunk when they got that one." :coffee:

I think how i wrote this end up probably a little wrong .. You know for sure what the tatoo you choose the meaning you will search but not really can undestand or read that language .. anyway i see this not the best ... how many end up wrong and spell something else .. also there are tribal tatoos that people use and using something that is importan to someone culture, the lack of understanding this i see it not the best choise

Uhrm....they probably should do some research before they do it that way they know what's going on their body. Wouldn't be wise to get a tattoo on your body in another language that you know nothing about. I mean people are free to do whatever they want but I know I couldn't do it.

I have heard of people doing stupid stuff but WOW. Get Japanese kanji because you think it's cool come to find out it spells something sexual. :LOL:
Exactly what I was thinking of.
Lots of kanji words look really cool, but I think people have gotten those without having done any checking on the meaning.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom