What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

The Funky Leaf Test

Jazzy

Waiting....
Elite Member
Retired Admin

You Are Graceful

Image left out on purpose so you couldn't see what leaf I chose :p

You are a very intuitive person, and your first read on people, situations, and places is usually right.

You handle yourself with class, and you never let anyone know if you're feeling less than 100%.

Generally speaking, you are calm and collected. You play the hand you are dealt, no matter how lucky or unlucky it is.

You are not very demonstrative - you keep your emotions to yourself. You would rather have a poker face than react inappropriately.

The Funky Leaf Test

You Are Methodical

leaf-3.png

You are detail oriented and a bit of a perfectionist. You like admiring your handy work.

People may get annoyed by how slow you are, but you don't like to rush everything. You enjoy being relaxed.

You are calm and stable. It takes a lot to overwhelm you, and you don't stay overwhelmed for long.

You are a natural problem solver, and you have a lot of stamina. You like to make steady progress.

Yes, I'm showing my leaf for everyone to see. :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom