What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

The Lovely Bones

Macy

Off Topix Regular

I know there is already a discussion for the movie, but not one for the novel. What do you think of it?

I read it back during the Summer, and I really liked it. I wanted to cry during some parts.

I really like it. It's a book I've read twice and will read again in future....I hardley ever read a book more than once.

I love how they portray heaven....that it's whatever you imagine it to be.

I read this a few years ago for my English class. I had to write a review about it. I thought it was a great book
happy.gif

Novel rocks. Ending sucks.

That sums the book up pretty well. The ending is weak (really weak) - hate the way harvey was killed. >.<

I only saw the movie. It really messed me up for the day.

Whats it about?
Directed by Peter Jackson.

Susie, a fourteen-year-old girl, is murdered by her neighbour Harvey. She refuses to move on from purgatory saying she has unfinished business and continues to watch over her family and her killer.

Most of the filming was done in New Zealand but some was done in the U.S

Directed by Peter Jackson.

Susie, a fourteen-year-old girl, is murdered by her neighbour Harvey. She refuses to move on from purgatory saying she has unfinished business and continues to watch over her family and her killer.

Most of the filming was done in New Zealand but some was done in the U.S

Oh yeah I think I have heard of that story before.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom