What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Today was

Princess

Gold Member
Elite Member
Retired Admin

What was your day like today? Do anything fun? Do anything boring?

Today, I washed dishes, went to work, finished early (yay!) started on the laundry (boo!) And did a lot of nothing else.

What about you?

Today was ok.. Had a job interview.. Going to work in a few hours. Might take a nap before then though.

I hope your interview went well. I can't do much. I am supposed to relax my broken foot. This is beginning to be a pain.(not hurting but not being able to do anything).

Nothing special aside from relaxing.

Hot and humid. It's driving my allergies nuts!

Nothing big went on. Nothing bad either. So I guess that means it was a good day.

Not the best day

Wasn't bad. Been trying to power through the chronic pain, but it's hard. Went out and just did some last minute walking around to see if there was anything more we needed for Christmas. Had lunch. Exercised (walked). Came home, watched some stuff. Wrapped presents. I'm just glad I have another day off and don't have to go back to work until Tuesday.

Today has been great so far, granted it just started a little while ago but whatevs :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom