What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Twilight (vampire love saga)

I really like the books, films were average.

Have never read them (or seen the movies).

I only saw the films because my mate wanted to see them and didnt want to go alone to the cinema :/

I have only read a few chapters of the first Twilight.From what other readers have said that have read the books through and through, the story doesn't make a lick of sense. I don't want to sound R rated but in one of those books, while Edward is making love to Bella he crushes some of her bones.How is hurting someone romantic?Someone also said that Edward has well..venemous secretions while making love.This is highly illogical,as Bella would die while in bed with Edward. That,and venom cannot create life.

I've read some stuff about Stephanie Meyer, the authoress, and I have to say, I am not impressed on how she deals with criticism.She is almost child-like in behavior, and is as ambiguous and inconsistent as her Twilight novels. I would only read and watch Twilight for the lulz of it,though.

I read and hated the first two books.

I haven't read the books but did enjoy the movies. I saw one or two of them in the cinema and they were better on the big screen. They're one of those movie series where I can only watch once though.

I haven't read the books but did enjoy the movies. I saw one or two of them in the cinema and they were better on the big screen. They're one of those movie series where I can only watch once though.

What happens if you watch it a second time? :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom