What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What annoyed you today?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

What annoyed you today?

For me its the stupid smoke detector beeping every 5 or 10 minutes because the battery is dying.

Still being sick after a week on medication
sad.gif

PE... it took an hour to warm my hands back up
sad.gif

Being sick all day was beyond annoying.

Working with Clyde and having no Bathroom Key for the toilet paper.

The fact that some stupid people kicked the roof in where me and my freinds normally sit in collage and then tried to blame it on us.

My 12 year old daughter acting like she cannot walk in a little sprinkling of rain.

Got behind a school bus this morning that stopped to pick up a child. That dang bus driver sat there holding up traffic for 15 minutes before he/she decided the child wasn't coming out of the house.
icon_mad.gif

Finding out I had used fields everywhere instead of rows:x

Waking up at 7:30... ok so I fell asleep again but still...

Going to the doctor and finding out I was on meds that I didn't need to be on.
icon_mad.gif

Rude people at work as usual (I am in retail). It gets old after a while seeing so many frumpy people but hey at least I am off this weekend
smile.png

Trying to play my bass, but sat on a chair with high arm rests, kept getting in the way so flew off into a rage
tongue.gif

Being itchy, feeling the urge to scratch.

Some dude tried to steal my thumb drive.

Rang up work not long ago and told them how I was doing and told them it was possible I may be in tomorrow and she said OK, see you in the morning. I don't even think she was litening to me.
dry.gif

So now, if I ring up in the morning if I'm still not right and say I wont be in, she'll probably say I said I would be. Only thing is that she doesn't know that my fiance was sat with me when I phoned up.

So, if it all goes belly up tomorrow I'll just say I said it was possible I'd be in, I never said I WOULD be in.. Stupid managers.. And she's not even our manager, she's just covering till our head manager is back off her holidays..

Argh!!
aggressive.gif

Is your normal manager better than this temp gal? If so, at least it's only temporary
smile.png

The main thing that annoyed me today was the rudeness of some checkout girl at the local spar.

Having to repeat myself three times to a co-worker who just kept talking over me
icon_mad.gif

Oh I hate it when people do that too, Jazzy.
icon_mad.gif

I can't get the lid off a jar that I need to make dinner.
icon_mad.gif

people just standing in the way of a trolley.. its like they want to be run over!

The fact that my left knee has been causing me some discomfort all day!
sad.gif

Getting no response from an email message
icon_mad.gif

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom