What are you doing right now?

Daltonio

who am i?
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

Simple question, what are you currently up to?

I'm listening to Emily Kinney's new album and catching up around the forum.

Having a coffee while relaxing a little, it is a busy day and also was yesterday
did some puzzle before all this stupid IKEA stuff you need to put together

Munching on microwavable popcorn...meh. I prefer good popcorn, lol

Posting on forums, getting ready to make dinner

Coffee time :coffee:

Catching up on some YouTube videos

organise some old photos i found that i forgot i had

Catching up on all my missed Nebulerts!

fFnish the last washing, and made a coffee ... and time to relax for an hour so nothing now just drink my coffee

Browsing Off Topix on my break at work while eating lollies and occasionally answering questions from my sister about the electoral process in New Zealand since we have a general election on Saturday.

Browsing Off Topix on my break at work while eating lollies and occasionally answering questions from my sister about the electoral process in New Zealand since we have a general election on Saturday.
Ohh this remind me we have to vote this saturday too ...almost forgot dont want any fine lol

Enjoying some late night/early morning forum fun.

Listening to music while also looking to some images of a Wine Rack i bought from Amazon and thinking
did i do a good choice? will it match where i am planing to put this?

Listening to music while I wait for Spider-Man 2 to finish downloading on my PS5

Just checking few stuff online while thinking what will be for dinner.. I didn't have anything today yet i was busy

Watching Netflix...a show on there called "The Ranch"...also thinking about today...my dad's birthday is today and he would have been 61. :(

Eating popcorn

Sitting on the wrong chair in my work cafeteria. 😅😅 It is meant to be used for the tables that are almost double the height of the one I am sitting at. I look a pillock.

Working on a 6 hour course for work that needs to get done within the next 24 hours. Grr. All to keep my caregiving license.

Reading the post above me and not having a clue what he said
I design themes for forum software like Invision Power Board or xenForo. Every time I design something new the software devs alter the code too much for my themes to work anymore. That is basically what I was saying lol.

I design themes for forum software like Invision Power Board or xenForo. Every time I design something new the software devs alter the code too much for my themes to work anymore. That is basically what I was saying lol.
Great, now I'm even more confused. I'm old and didn't develop an interest in such things so I have no idea. Damn, I hope there isn't going to be a test!

Having coffee, i had a very busy day .

Drinking coffee and not happy the weather bad , i had plans to wash the curtain in my room today . I done the bathroom few days ago ... good i have a big bathtub as i wash them by hand ... not sure if i can manage to finish all before xmas 🤔

Nothing now, did a lot today not long all finished just watching tv now and very tired for anything else ... but probably will be in pain tomorrow ....when i was walking, i did not see something on the floor because i was carrying stuff and fall down on top of the bed frame while holding some wood that was to fix the bed ..
I will be bruised in lot of places was a bad one

Watching the Charlie Brown thanksgiving special on DVD and web surfing.

What am I doing right now? ...about to do some laundry

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom