What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

what can you smell in the air today?

Smells like nothing in here. :p

Cleaners, just cleaned the counters in my bathroom.

Fresh denim! I ordered some new pants on amazon and they are sitting next to me. *sniffs*

The approaching fall.

I can smell the apple pumpkin candle I am burning.

I'll take a piece!
Me too!!

Have you 'observed' the price of lamb in the local grocery stores lately? That's what I do, observe, then walk on by. :rolleyes:

Me too!!

Have you 'observed' the price of lamb in the local grocery stores lately? That's what I do, observe, then walk on by. :rolleyes:

Not really, its not a popular cut of meat around here. Most of the time they don't have it. Its usually just pork, chicken and beef products.

Not really, its not a popular cut of meat around here. Most of the time they don't have it. Its usually just pork, chicken and beef products.
Costco sells New Zealand leg-o-lamb which is really great to roast in the oven or really slo roast in the smoker. Why in the world they don't sell Montana lamb is way beyond me.
Anyhow....it's definitely gone into the 'luxury class' right now.

Costco sells New Zealand leg-o-lamb which is really great to roast in the oven or really slo roast in the smoker. Why in the world they don't sell Montana lamb is way beyond me.
Anyhow....it's definitely gone into the 'luxury class' right now.

I never really look at the meat section in Costco. I'll see if they have that next time I go. :)

Suicide. ~120 people kill themselves everyday in the US alone, according to stats.
(Absolutely unnecessary but I just wanted to bring the mood down!)

Suicide. ~120 people kill themselves everyday in the US alone, according to stats.
(Absolutely unnecessary but I just wanted to bring the mood down!)
What does it smell like?

Just clean, crisp air. :cool:

The air smells fresh because the rain washed it :D
You don't really notice the smell of air until it smells like - - - -nothing..but just air. o_O:D

Well from looking at the post above me, I smell someone getting a new goldfish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom