What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What Did You Learn Today?

Jazzy

Waiting....
Elite Member
Retired Admin

I learned to always make sure to look where I'm walking as I fell on black ice and think I put another crack where I all ready had one
laugh.gif

I learnt it's possible to change PHPBB administrators without founder rights.

I learned that falling asleep in a chair can lead to a crick in your neck.....

Awsome, I learned to today that Gary sinise was in forrest gump! I didn't know about Gary sinise until a couple of months ago and I watched forrest gump along time ago, but I didn't like forrest gump.

That it's the start of March. I seriously didn't notice until now
laugh.gif

I learnt that people cannot read minds. If they are in front of you and spot the car park you think you saw first and then they take it - too bad.

I learned that you shouldn't go to school if you don't have to take exams, because they don't take attendance until 1:20, 4th block. Won't be going until then tomorrow, had to sit in the gym for hours today until they finished their testing.

I learned that no matter how much my world is falling apart--there are still things out there to laugh at.

I asked this as an interview question and I thought it would make a good topic..

What have you learned today?

Nothing as of yet. Though I may look into why Peppa Pig has its own television channel. o_O

I learned that tone of voice makes a world of a difference. Something nice could come off as rude if you say it the wrong way.

I learned that fans only work if they're pointed directly at you.

People don't know you as well as you thought they did.

I learned that I really have to do better at remembering to take my antidepressants lol

That even opiates are barely touching my pain. Don't know how I'm going to make it to surgery.

That even opiates are barely touching my pain. Don't know how I'm going to make it to surgery.
Do you have surgery scheduled soon?

Its purple! :!!:
Speaking of colored foods, have you seen the red Spiderverse Whopper at Burger King? It looks absolutely disgusting lol

TIL that 'bae' actually stands for 'before anyone else'. I've gone my whole life without knowing this.

Thank you @Fae :p

TIL that 'bae' actually stands for 'before anyone else'. I've gone my whole life without knowing this.

Thank you @Fae :p
Seems both of us are right!

"bae,” for example, is a term of endearment that is either short for “baby” or an acronym for “before anyone else. "

Seems both of us are right!

"bae,” for example, is a term of endearment that is either short for “baby” or an acronym for “before anyone else. "
I didn't know that.

So turns out this one snack I get from my pharmacy isn't actually from Russia like I thought it was- it's from South Korea! Or at least the company and product originate there. Choco Pies (company: Orion) aren't a Russian thing at all. They just distribute there as well as a few other countries. :'D

So turns out this one snack I get from my pharmacy isn't actually from Russia like I thought it was- it's from South Korea! Or at least the company and product originate there. Choco Pies (company: Orion) aren't a Russian thing at all. They just distribute there as well as a few other countries. :'D

On occasion, For fun I look at the packaging to see what city / state or country the food was manufactured. :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom