What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

what does your showering style say about you?

emily

Gold Member
Elite Member

I like mine low and slow, apparently

You’re the simple showerer
one bar of soap does everything and you only shower if it’s necessary.

Well, I didn't say that, exactly, but, .....Okey-Dokey :LOL:

You’re the simple showerer​

You’re a hot and speedy​

high temperatures and quick cleaning – you’re in and out.

Shame I don't have a partner...

You’re the simple showerer
Mine wasn’t accurate tho, I don’t even use a bar of soap. I use body wash, face wash and shampoo. So three things. Also I don’t “shower when necessary.” I usually take 2 per day when I’m working. One when I wake up and one after work.

Mine wasn’t accurate tho, I don’t even use a bar of soap. I use body wash, face wash and shampoo. So three things. Also I don’t “shower when necessary.” I usually take 2 per day when I’m working. One when I wake up and one after work.
Yeah, the answers were too vague for the questions.

You’re the simple showerer​

LIES!!!!!! I use plenty of products!

Hot and speedy.

You like your showers low and slow​

you might be in there for a while, so hopefully there’s another bathroom people can use.

Hmm... hot yes, but not speedy! I take ages in the shower, no wonder my electricity bill is going through the roof.

Worth the money? ..or are you going to cut down your shower time?

I got 'hot and speedy' as well, which is partially right. I can go either way, but I do need to have a scalding shower to step into. Sometimes I'll sit down and let the shower rain down on me, sometimes it's just a quick 5-minute cleansing of all the important smelly bits.

You’re a hot and speedy​

high temperatures and quick cleaning – you’re in and out.

I'd say it's sort of accurate.. but that's mostly because I'm always running late and don't have time to take longer :LOL:

Huh...

You’re a pampering pro​

your shower is packed full of lotions, potions, creams and scrubs, with a side of music.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom