What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What Lights Up Your Life?

Jazzy

Waiting....
Elite Member
Retired Admin

Dreams Light Up Your Life

light-5.jpg

You don't mind reality, but your fantasy life is so much better. You are an expert daydreamer.

You let yourself escape whenever you need to. You don't think there's anything wrong with a little daydreaming.

You are helpful and inclined to comfort those in need. You like to make a difference.

No matter how many times you've been hurt or disappointed, you remain hopeful. You are resilient.

Thinking Lights Up Your Life

light-3.jpg

You don't think there's a problem that can't be thought through. You react rationally.
You're clever and ingenious, with an alert and active mind. You are adept at solving problems and scheming.

You have found great meaning in your life. You know how to concentrate on what matters most.
You may not be warm and fuzzy, but you are extremely caring in your own way.

I got the same as @Jazzy but what really lights up my life is coming home everyday to my beautiful wife.

@DrLeftover: I liked both those songs!

Not sure if you saw my reply in the Shout Box: To tag someone put @then the members name: Example to tag me: @Jazzy

[http://www.blogthings.com/whatlightsupyourlifequiz/results/?result=Ideas]Ideas Light Up Your Life[/url]

light-1.jpg

Others wish they had the guts to be as original as you are. Your confidence in yourself is unmatched.
You think it's interesting to imagine how the world could be. You are a daydreamer.

You tend fly solo. You have a few good deep friendships, and that's all you need.
You are a friendly and honest person. You're willing to give anyone a shot, no matter who they are.

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!

Dreams Light Up Your Life

light-5.jpg

You don't mind reality, but your fantasy life is so much better. You are an expert daydreamer.
You let yourself escape whenever you need to. You don't think there's anything wrong with a little daydreaming.

You are helpful and inclined to comfort those in need. You like to make a difference.
No matter how many times you've been hurt or disappointed, you remain hopeful. You are resilient.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom