What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What made you happy today?

Princess

Gold Member
Elite Member
Retired Admin

What made you happy today? Wouldn't matter if this wonderful feeling didn't last that long (Aww, I would hope it did though) Just any small event or object that brightened your day or made you smile.

Knowing I hadn't broken my wrist, just severely sprained it.

When it was time to go home from work.

Getting my Torchwood boxset and Ashes to Ashes series two DVD!
dancing2.gif

Coming home and chilling out. Done bugger all since I got home but post on forums and listen to music.

Made 105 on my math test today.
biggrin.gif

Realizing that tomorrow I can find out where I may be for the next four years of my life.

The thought of it being a bank holiday tomorrow

MetroidSucker said:

clap.gif

It has been a rough week for me, I have had the habit of staying up till around three in the morning and waking up at seven for school, and for the week I have been doing that, and finally spring vacation is here and I utilize by first day by going to bed around 11 and sleeping for a brief fourteen hours, I feel like a superhero at the moment
tongue.gif

Had a great day. Mom's surgery went well.

Just getting past 800 ATK in a game I'm playing! So happy. Took a couple of hours just sitting on one level... I don't think I'm even strong enough to beat the boss yet ether.

Also finished one of my art deadlines in the process.
smile.png

Passing my dive test exam. I am now a certified Water Rescue team member.

The fact that I am on vacation starting now.

Made 96 on history test. Probably made 100 on math test, feel confident about it.

The finished creation of a page in my site. Although, nothing links yet but everything else is done.

My kitten, she's so cute and in a very loving mood today
smile.png

It's not near as hot or humid as yesterday.

I made $43 by selling some domains.

Being with the family and experiencing Easter.

Made 104 on history test; scored 100 on vocab.

I just went for a long bike ride, and it was sunny as well today.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom