What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What made you smile today?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

What made you smile today, so far? :)

I was talking to my parrot (Kooka) and she said: "What are you talking about?" I said: "I'm telling you what a good girl you are." Her reply: "Yeah, right." Then she started 'barking' like my dogs. Never a dull moment around my house. :LOL:

Seeing and old lady and a little girl walking down the street (maybe granddaughter and grandma?). The girl picked flowers and handed them to the older woman. It was cute.

Nebulous said:
Seeing and old lady and a little girl walking down the street (maybe granddaughter and grandma?). The girl picked flowers and handed them to the older woman. It was cute.

Aww, that's so sweet.

The way my 2 puppies were lay down earlier, the boy puppy had his paw over his sister and it looked like they were cuddling.

Made me smile how adorable they looked.

Shane. said:
The way my 2 puppies were lay down earlier, the boy puppy had his paw over his sister and it looked like they were cuddling.

That's adorable. What kind of puppies are they and do you have a pic of them?

Jazzy said:
Shane. said:
[size=x-small]The way my 2 puppies were lay down earlier, the boy puppy had his paw over his sister and it looked like they were cuddling.

That's adorable. What kind of puppies are they and do you have a pic of them?

Purebred Border Terriers :)

[152]
[/size]

Oh, Shane., they are beautiful! :wub:

How old are they and what are their names?

Jazzy said:

They turned a year old last month. The mother, our oldest dog did have 3 puppies but we couldn't afford to keep all three so we had to sell one who we named Dotty, we really shouldn't of named Dotty as it was so hard giving her away :(

V8UM7uM.png

The boy [Picture of just the boy] is named Bracken.

The girl [Pictute of just the girl] is named Tweet.

It may seem strange.. but smile caused today muscle pain after yesterday's training. Ahhhh, I feel that I'm alive :D

Shane. said:
Jazzy said:

They turned a year old last month. The mother, our oldest dog did have 3 puppies but we couldn't afford to keep all three so we had to sell one who we named Dotty, we really shouldn't of named Dotty as it was so hard giving her away :(

V8UM7uM.png

The pictures of Bracken and Tweet made me smile. They are absolutely adorable puppies. :wub:

Was going to make a lunch this morning, but quickly rememberd I already did it last night. :)

I do not remember the earlier today, maybe nothing, but I smiled after reading the title of this topic.

Just chillin with an online friend of mine.

No matter how bad I might be feeling, or how hard times are .. this one friend, neva fails to make me smile .. and forget my troubles for awhile.

I must be the luckiest girl on the face of this planet to have this guy as a friend. ^^

These goof balls trying to act united. A more comfortable set of people who all hate each you will never see anywhere else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=09uv6rALCOs

Jazzy said:
Shane. said:
Jazzy said:

V8UM7uM.png

The pictures of Bracken and Tweet made me smile. They are absolutely adorable puppies. :wub:

Wow, they are really beautiful and very cute. I do not have any but I remember one when I was a child we named it Moti (Pearl), but he died in my childhood only... I miss him still.

Poking fun at the boss but he wasn't understanding what I really meant.

Nebulous said:
Poking fun at the boss but he wasn't understanding what I really meant.

Always fun when they have no idea ;)

Waking up to read that this weekend in Queensland will be the coldest few days we have had in years .. and then 10 minutes lata .. Australia Post knocking on my door and delivering me my new hoodie .. made me smile today! :D

a8f29896-893e-4dec-aa93-350d5a5db584_zpseee8c8ed.jpg

Khalessi said:
Waking up to read that this weekend in Queensland will be the coldest few days we have had in years .. and then 10 minutes lata .. Australia Post knocking on my door and delivering me my new hoodie .. made me smile today! :D

a8f29896-893e-4dec-aa93-350d5a5db584_zpseee8c8ed.jpg

:woot: It finally came!

Hehehe YEAH! :cool:

I have to wait up to 4 weeks for the 5 t-shirts though as they are coming from 'Merica :p

(Timing is good though .. I should have them before it starts to get hot over here again :p )

My 'Property of Jax' t-shirt arrived today.

Grinning from ear to ear :D

my cats welcoming me when i came in, nothing like two furbabies purring away to make you smile

Daughter offering to make me a bowl of cereal too. How thoughtful. :D

a fellow i met thursday night while busking came by this morning and bought a set of harmonicas from me and then dropped me off at the music store to get my horn tightened up (saxophones need a lot of adjustments often to keep them playing right) . big smiles for that.

on the way home, i stopped off at the empire grocery which is owned by a little old chinese couple. mrs. lee is always good for a chuckle about something.

in about an hour, i'll be heading off the hut for top dead center's weekly 420 show which is always a lot of smiles and this evening, the transgender activists are holding a 'keep tucson queer' flashmob at the hotel congress cafe that should be a lot of fun.

shirt2_zps6387074d.jpg

shirt_zpsae95b7d7.jpg

Too lazy right now to upload other pics. But receiving them today made me smile :D :cool:

And knowing my beanie and other hoodie is only a few days away (just when winter is peaking) ..made me smile too :p

I got awoken by two little yellow finches chirping on the balcony rail outside my bedroom window. They were so cute and they looked like they were enjoying each other company. It was such a lovely noise to wake up to. :D

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom