What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What Mythical Creature Describes Your Personality?

Smiley

Platinum Member
Elite Member

What Mythical Creature Describes Your Personality?
________________________________________________________________________________________

Siren

676c5bdf-9cf5-4fa0-895d-9c5e16835db1.jpg

You have won the hearts of many, but let's face it, you play the field a bit. You are a little bit selfish and a bit of a control freak, but dang! You are insanely attractive. The ocean is the place you love most. Everything about it is alluring. Maybe it drew you in the same way you draw others in.

Sexcellent. :evilgrin: :p

Can't get this quiz to work for me. I click on Let's Play and nothing happens.

Anyone else having a problem?

I just tested it in Google Chrome, since I know that's your browser of choice, and it works fine for me. :)

I just tested it in Google Chrome, since I know that's your browser of choice, and it works fine for me. :)
Thanks for testing. I just tried again and nothing is happening when I click let's play. Obviously, the problem is on my end but I have no idea what's causing it.

Try another browser, if you have any other installed. :)

Try another browser, if you have any other installed. :)
Don't have another browser. Plus, you said it worked with Chrome. Maybe my dial-up is too slow to get that site fully loaded. :shrug:

Hmm... Connection speed shouldn't pose such a problem. It might take longer for the site to fully load, but once it's loaded, everything should work fine. :dontknow:

Hmm... Connection speed shouldn't pose such a problem. It might take longer for the site to fully load, but once it's loaded, everything should work fine. :dontknow:

I don't know either. It stops loading then I click Let's Play and nothing happens. I will try again tomorrow.

I just tested it in FireFox on Linux, and it works perfectly fine there too. Heh.

Vampire
601b684d-a646-4757-a040-aabf6b2ab1d6.jpg

Dark and mysterious, you hide from a lot, may it be your past or present. You can't stand foolish people, and hate it when people judge you, but you aren't free of blame either. You are definitely an introvert, and you are scared of hurting people. Even with all of this, there are a few people that will never leave you. They seem to be bound to you by some undeniable force.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom