What *should* you be doing right now?

Daltonio

who am i?
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

Is there something you really know better and should be doing, but you're here procrastinating instead? What is it? :p

Reactions: Nebulous
Yeah, I really should go ahead & get my teeth brushed. :LOL:

Reactions: Nebulous
Probably sleeping.

Working out my finances. But it's overwhelming me rn so I'm putting it off hoping it will all sort itself out

I have a lot of things on the docket. I need to hook up my new dishwasher, I need to work on laundry, and I need to hookup my new self-cleaning litter box I bought for my cats. Of these, I only absolutely have to do the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: passenger
Sleeping it is late at night

Eating something. Exactly what that is, I'm not certain of yet.

probably going over to my neighbours house to see her new baby

she gave birth to a baby girl wednesday and called her rosa

I think that's such an adorable name too!

Attending a party for my sister's partner's son who is going away to the Air Force.

Besides the dishes, nope :p. I did everything else I needed to do today and I even woke up late. small wins!

Last night's dishes are still waiting in the sink.

That would drive me nuts. Either I'd do it or make my kids wash them. I didn't always used to be "wash dishes immediately!", I was very much the same in letting them pile up. But the thing is, I was really really bad about it. I would wait a week to wash them and I was like that until after my divorce. I don't know why, but after my divorce I developed this habit to wash the dishes every night. I don't know why I started being anal about it though?

Most normal people will be asleep now

Washing my hair. :coffee:

Sleeping, I'll make sure to do that in a few. :D

I have to sort out some meat i bought but very tired now ... not something i can leave for a while but i can do this a little later, it is only 9:22pm
will have to make half of this burgers and the other half bolognaise Sause, and the chicken will do it with okra so 3 meals i need to make tonight so no sleep

Picking out clothes for work tomorrow and getting into bed. I'll do it eventually...

Nothing. I just finished what I was supposed to do.

• Love
Reactions: PGen98
I should be sleeping but I'm not used to going to bed this early so it's hard.

Cleaning. Getting ready for work tomorrow. I am much too tired to do that.

Sleeping, like a normal person 💤

• Haha
Budgeting :p

Reactions: riseabovethis

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.