What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What was your HIGH/LOW today?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

What was the high point of your day?

low point?

Come back and reply everyday if you want.
smile.png
:)
smile.png

High point: Finding money on the ground!
redheart.png

Low point: got a headache.

High point: Family sold van!

Low point: Tired, long day.

High Point: I watched all 3 world cup games for once! I was off work.

Low Point: I stayed home all day.

High point: I find Pokemon crystal and red under my rug.

Low point: Couldn't get a good sleep because i keep getting called while i was sleeping.

High: Today was a relaxed day.

Low: Tomorrow won't be this good
tongue.gif

High: We had an African Dance group in school today. They taught some of the kids tribal dances and then performed them to the whole school. The African drums were mesmeric - a fascinating afternoon.

Low: one of the dinner ladies shouted at me because I didn't obey the rules! I pointed out that the situation had changed and those rules were now obsolete! She shouted that if I did extra things for the kids then she would have to move her lazy arse and do extra things for the kids too, which she didn't want to do!

High: hit 1k on Lafoona

Low: weird weather; couldn't go out.

Low: Had to deal with some major girl against girl bullying today. It's been going on for a while and been dealt with but today was just horrendous. The bullied girl is a delightful child, beautiful inside and out. The bullies are little Princesses who are just evil! The ring-leader is a nasty manipulative b**ch! At 8 years old!! What the hell will she be like when she's a grown-up? What the hell are her parents like to produce such a nasty piece of work???

Another Low: Had to cover the lunchtime shift again today as a teacher was off sick. Yesterdays dinner ladies were ignoring me. I so don't need that crap!

High? Well, TGIFriday, I guess. Although I need to do a lot of Maths prep this weekend, so it's not gonna be that great. *sigh*

rofl.gif

High: We didn't win.

Low: We could've gone home earlier
tongue.gif

Low: Got up at 4 pm

High: Went to the movies and Dave and Busters

high: saw toy story 3 with the lil one

Low: woke up with a headache

High: Had a lovely family day

Low: It was too hot to eat my McDonalds meal, so I left half.
laugh.gif

High: Nice relaxing day off

Low: Still no homework done.

High: Getting a NPC for a pet site finished!
dancing2.gif

Low: None really. Probably should study?

High: Chilling out all day with beer and music

Low: It ending

High:saw someone i haven't seen in a while

Low:Got up very late

Low - Winter started today with a cold wet day
High - At home now playing on my PC

No highs and lows so far today. It just started.

HIGH: Day off
Low: Took me a while to wake up. Felt groggy.

My day's only half over, but so far...

HIGH: Finally got some answers to questions I've been asking my doctor's office for like a week.
LOW: I had to take a bunch of screenshots talking to a customer service rep because selecting text didn't work on the company's web-chat application when I was talking to them to keep information for myself (I did ask permission first, by the way. They said to just copy it into a document, and when I pointed out I couldn't, they said "just take a ton of screenshots then". It was annoying, but... I have them all lined up in my hard-drive at least now.)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom