What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Where did you go today?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Did you leave the house today?

Where did you go?

Only went to college today. As usual.

Only have been in my house.

Went to the gym and in an hour I will be going back to the gym.

Pharmacy
Post Office
Gas Station

I went to work and that was it.

Nowhere. It's cold, dank and pouring rain.

Haven't left the house.

I went to my couch. Does that count?

Went fishing on the river with my brother, our father, and his best friend.

Dad and Don took their little row boat out. As Soon As They Left... this thing showed up and me and my brother watched them pull it out on a trailer. It was one hell of a lot cooler than dad's little 12 footer with an old squeaky trolling motor.

That thing has a GM V-8 with a Holly carburetor sitting on top of it, direct drive to the three bladed prop, and the owner said it will do over 50 MPH on open water.

295.jpg

Then later, I caught the SMALLEST channel catfish any of us had EVER seen! And, yes, I turned him loose. I'll go back in about five years and catch him again!

296.jpg

Sounds like a fun day Doc!

It was a good time.

Me and my brother had a relaxing time sitting on the dock, we listened to the radio, smoked a cigar, watched the wildlife, walked up and down the bank, and caught a bunch of LITTLE fish. So it was a nice day out.

Out in the boat, they caught a few fish, fought a gusty wind, and had to stay in the boat.

I'd rather be on the shore than afloat any day of the week.

The dining room to read.

I stepped away from my computer a few times while working, today, for periods lasting from as short as a few minutes to as long as 48 minutes.

It was almost completely devastating for some...IF online words are to be trusted and believed. I trust that if I ever do it again, the wheels won't fall off this little wagon and that somehow the rest of you will find a way to keep Off Topix going.

:beg:

:LOL:

Pet Store
Post Office
Grocery Shopping

Annnnnnnd...???

Yes, I WILL live vicariously through you, thankyouverymuch.

:oops:

:lol;

We went to the Chinese restaurant for their buffet lunch. The food was delicious and the restaurant wasn't that crowded. I had a very nice time.

@Jazzy

Awwwww...that's nice.

Might, possible, maybe...

...*love* (or a reasonable facsimile) be blossoming??? :hearts:

@Jazzy

Awwwww...that's nice.

Might, possible, maybe...

...*love* (or a reasonable facsimile) be blossoming??? :hearts:

Even though he calls me to say good morning and again before I go to work, this is only the second date we've had. So far, I'm really liking him but only time will tell.

The back yard...putting together a new table for the grill....and the basement, it's Sunday so laundry day :happyface:.....very exciting I know

I went looking around Phoenix a bit as our last day here :) and from there, I went to dinner.

Now heading to the airport and flying back to cali

Nowhere, just been in my house.

just into different rooms of my house. XD

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom