What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Why don't you like ____?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

What is something that people are surprised to hear you do not like?

Could be an activity, food or whatever.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like soda and never order it while out and about. For some reason people find that weird. :dontknow:

I do not like using my cell phone unless it's absolutely necessary for me to do so.

Jazzy said:
I do not like using my cell phone unless it's absolutely necessary for me to do so.

That's because you have prepaid minutes and no internet access (It's not a smart phone), right?

...I'm using my cell phone right now to post this. :p
:phone:

I also don't like tomatoes. :sick:

People always think I am weird for that. :dontknow:

Most people are surprised and even confused when I say I don't like chocolate some even assume I don't like sweets any sweets because of that o_O
I occasionally end up eating chocolate because people keep gifting it to me, even though they know I don't like it. I still have plenty left over from one Christmas box, haha.

Oh, and I can't stand red roses either, which often surprises people when they hear it.

I don't really want to travel. Everyone is "why don't you travel"? I really don't want too. I like being a homebody. After a couple days of travel anywhere, I get tired of eating out or sleeping in a strange bed. I am not that excited by it.

Television. I don't even have one. People even ask what I do instead of watching it as if watching television is the only thing there is to do.

Coffee is an example of things I hate that people find shocking. Though I think in the long run, they just like to tease me because they think it's a bit childish I find it too bitter.
I'm also not a fan of black tea (I like other tea, though) for similar reasons...

Oh, and many people are shocked by how much I hate horror if it's in any form other than manga.

Learning websites. Just absolutely hate them.

I'm another one who doesn't like coffee. I do love a subtle mocha flavour in chocolate things, but straight coffee? No thanks.

That's because you have prepaid minutes and no internet access (It's not a smart phone), right?

...I'm using my cell phone right now to post this. :p
:phone:

2014 I posted this.... I can only imagine how primitive my "smart phone" was back then? :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom