What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Xbox or PlayStation?

I slant Xbox, but I don't mind either.

PlayStation fo sho, been with them since the PS1

I own both, and a gaming PC. I like the Sony exclusives but my daily console I play the most is the Xbox. There's a few reasons for this but Game Pass is a huge reason behind this decision. I also prefer Xbox's controllers over Playstation's, especially for shooters like Call of Duty or Battlefield. I just find the Xbox controllers, especially their pro-level controller, the elite 2, to be more comfortable to use than the Playstation 5's controller.

I am the PlayStation guy and I am super proud of it. I have played on almost all PlayStation consoles aside the PlayStation One because it was there before I was born and I couldn't catch up with it. I am not saying Xbox series are not good, but I will always go for the PlayStation consoles.

I have a PS4 and a PS5 and I enjoy them very much. I've never owned an Xbox and haven't ever been incentivized to get one.

PlayStation. I think it’s fair to say that the new generation of PlayStation is far superior to Xbox.

I believe PlayStation has better videogames and hardware, but I play my Xbox more (you can come across a lot more deals for cheaper titles through Xbox).

I'm not in the console wars as I have both a PS and an Xbox. I also recently bought a Steam Deck. I also play a lot of strategy games on my laptop

I have been a PlayStation gamer since their first console. They tend to have a better offering of RPG titles. My attachment to them has only enhanced with how accounts now carry on across generations. I prefer my Switch over the prospect of an XBox console too.

Edit: Although from a console perspective I prefer the XBox treatment of backwards compatibility and wish that was better on Sony's side.

PlayStation

Microsoft had me briefly with the Xbox 360, but I switched back to Sony in 2015 and never looked back.

While I've rarely used either my xbox 360 or my PS3 in quite a long time... Even when I did use them more frequently, I tended to have more I enjoyed on my PS3- though part of that is because it was backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2... And it was the one that had access to games like Harvest Moon and Rune Factory. xD

Playstation all day every day forever!!! :D

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom