What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Your regret of the day?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Did you do anything you regret today?

Are you disappointed in yourself for something you said or did?

What happened?

I have no regrets. Everything went neutral.

No regrets today. I was a good boy. :halo2:

OK. Here's the setup.

I spent the morning with my father and his best friend doing a project.

They bicker like they're married. It added an hour or more to what should have been fairly simple.

What I regret .....

I didn't get to start drinking straight bourbon with my brother until 1400, when we got to play with some live electrical wiring.

We fixed THAT in about twenty minutes.

Still nothing to report.

I regret thinking that cereal wasn't going to be stale.

I regret not leaving work in time to get breakfast at McDonalds before they switched to the lunch menu :p

Bring back 24/7 breakfast you cowards!!

I regret not leaving work in time to get breakfast at McDonalds before they switched to the lunch menu :p

Bring back 24/7 breakfast you cowards!!

I agree! Its dumb that they took it away.

not turning on the tv an hour earlier.

then I'd have got to see wizard of oz

making my own breakfast.

I make food, I get stomach cramps. simple as..

I regret falling asleep/waking up so early. Now my sleep schedule is gonna be messed up.

Taking edibles when my tolerance is low. The gummy I had last night messed me up so bad I called out of work today lol.

Not feeling well and i regent i took Panadol before . I should had taken something stronger.

Not feeling well and i regent i took Panadol before . I should had taken something stronger.
FWIW: Just a personal 'theory' & practice; for OTC medication like Panadol/Tylenol I like to crush the tablets into a powder & wash that down with water. My theory is that the drug gets into the bloodstream and is dispersed faster & the relief might be somewhat faster.
??

FWIW: Just a personal 'theory' & practice; for OTC medication like Panadol/Tylenol I like to crush the tablets into a powder & wash that down with water. My theory is that the drug gets into the bloodstream and is dispersed faster & the relief might be somewhat faster.
??
Thank you I will try this next time :)

Agreeing to go in early to work tomorrow.

lol oops 😂

I've done that before.
Yep. Immediately regret it as soon as the words come out of your mouth :p

They got me to stay late the day before too haha

I regret that I haven't started cleaning the house yet :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom