What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Bullying in workplace

Ever experienced it? What did you do about it?

When I was a teenager / in my early 20's I worked at a store. My girlfriend (at the time) worked there too. We broke up and she bullied me by sleeping with all the dudes who worked in my department. It created an extremely hostile environment.

One example of some hostility is one of the guy's car was messed with in the parking lot. I think his antenna got bent, a rim was stolen, mirror broken. He blamed me and confronted me about it while working a few times. I denied it of course because I didn't do it. We also had to go sit down in the HR office and talk it out as well. They had cameras in the parking lot but the ones where his car was parked didn't work at the time so there was no way to convince him that I didn't do it.

That happened to me at Wal-Mart with my department manager. I went to management over him so many times. They wouldn't do anything. They wouldn't even transfer me out to do something different. My hours kept getting cut, so I quit.

Worst I had were managers I didn't like, and sometimes they were jerks to me at most. I never once got bullied by them, but didn't like them.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom