What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

• Attention Wober.net Members: The Wober Discussion Community has been rebranded and relaunched as Off Topix! View this annoucement for details.

Did you ever get head lice while in school?

Kale

Reaction score
Was watching an ASMR video roleplay where people in the comments mentioned head lice and school.

So yeah I've had it before and they usually sent you home at the schools I attended

Kale

Reaction score
:ponder: I don’t think I’ve ever had lice. How did you get rid of them @Kale?
From other students who had head lice at school usually. Also the nurse did a check up I swore once a year or so and checked everyone's hair for lice. I recall you had to buy something over the counter to rid of them. I think guys usually just got their haircut and were able to return the next day.

Last edited:

PGen98

Chatty Bitch
Reaction score
Never did, though there was an outbreak in one of the schools I attended. I got lucky!

Kale

Reaction score
Never did, though there was an outbreak in one of the schools I attended. I got lucky!
Very lucky. I got it a few times or so. It's nothing to do with me, it's just an outbreak or someone in the class had it etc.

PGen98

Chatty Bitch
Reaction score
Very lucky. I got it a few times or so. It's nothing to do with me, it's just an outbreak or someone in the class had it etc.
Yeah, it's so, so easily spread. I was extremely lucky not to catch it, and I even had the lice shampoo stuff on hand just in case.

passenger

Along for the ride:)
MOTM
Reaction score
I seem to remember something like that in elementary school, or maybe even middle school, too. :scared3: Having to be checked by school nurse; a special comb involved; and "don't share your combs, girls!"

PGen98

Chatty Bitch
Reaction score
I seem to remember something like that in elementary school, or maybe even middle school, too. :scared3: Having to be checked by school nurse; a special comb involved; and "don't share your combs, girls!"

Yeah, it was a nightmare having to deal wait in line for the check and then find out you're clean and stand around waiting while the rest of the class got their check done...such a terrible ritual.

Kale

Reaction score
It's usually in those periods, yeah. I don't even recall getting it in high school.

Smiley

Master of the Wit and the Repartee
Elite Member
Reaction score
Wait. While everyone else were scratching their heads, you were getting laid? You dawg! ;)

new girl fist bump GIF

PGen98

Chatty Bitch
Reaction score
Wait. While everyone else were scratching their heads, you were getting laid? You dawg! ;)

new girl fist bump GIF
Yeah, little 10 year old me was busy in the classroom. lol.

My brain would never have let that happen under any circumstances.

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Reaction score
From other students who had head lice at school usually. Also the nurse did a check up I swore once a year or so and checked everyone's hair for lice. I recall you had to buy something over the counter to rid of them. I think guys usually just got their haircut and were able to return the next day.

You've got to kill them all or they will never go away! ...or shave your head :haircut:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom