What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Enter Life Here(Mini-Biography)

Enter Username Here

Between 10-25 Characters

I don't know where to start, lol. I have meant to write this for a few months now, I may even do this in a series. But I'll start simple. I have been on Off Topix for about three months now and I love to be frequenting this forum, the members are great, the vibe here is just so welcoming and I believe I have started to make a name for myself. I even have people calling me short form name, like...(EUH). Anyways, I guess I will start with a mini bio of myself and eventually you can expect the...Enter Life Here: The Series. Where I will let you in on all my dirty little secrets I have encountered or produced in my life time.

Well I was born in the late spring of 1988, June 17th to be exact. I was an early morning child, under the rising sun and dawning moon. My name was Francis II but being part Italian, my father changed it to Frankie. Either way, both follow suit if you ask me. I have one older sibling name Marissa, who is now 30 years old. I grew up in an upper class family, filled with morals, religion and standards. Most which when I turned old enough to figure out, I disagreed with.

My mother was a heron addict in the 70's, changed her life and became a high worker in the Canadian Government. My dad a recovering alcoholic who became a customs officer. I would be born with the disease of addiction.

I grew up in elementary school, trying to fulfill my parents expectations and my sisters shadow. But eventually we all reach high school and make new images of ourselves and new friends. I got into the athletic crowd but also the stoner and gamer crowds. I took a wrong turn the summer before Grade 9, because I lost my virginity. I instantly loved sex, the feeling physically and emotionally...Just fulfilling to me.

I then also took my first hoot of pot and my first sip of booze that summer and also...the same thing...It numbed me, it made me block out any negative thoughts.

Grade 9 progressed with my high school love and the summer before Grade 10 it ended. In my Grade 10 year, I felt pride for the first time. I hated my parents, I hated everyone, but I would do any to get some. If you know what I'm saying? I played the tough rich kid act, took girls for everything. I'm not proud of it. I would sweet talk them, romance them and then just sleep with them. I would scrap with minor niners for side cash of who would win. But at home I lived a secret life. I would sit in my basement room, smoking pot and drinking. Hiding it from my strict parents.

But eventually I got caught. My dad being a drug enforcer for his career, snapped. I ran away and went to a new town and moved in with a girl. A girl who was very sexual motivated, drug and alcohol motivated and didn't give a fuck about life. The type at that time...I wanted.

Lived with her a couple years, dealt with the local police now and then. Ended up getting to far into drugs and alcohol, that she gave me the boot.

Then I lived in a one room for a bit, by myself. No more parents, 18 years old and I can do whatever the fuck I wanted with no expectations.

Eventually it turned bad when I got into Cocaine. Short story from a long one. I ended up in jail. My parents literally paid off the system to get me clear. My dad had connections being a states border worker. They made me promise one thing. I would move back with them and come to the big city.

I entered college for Accounting and Culinary Arts or something like that ;) Made an agreement with my parents, that if I smoked pot and it didn't effect me negatively that I could do it, just not on their property. Then I met my ex-fiancee working at a Mcdonalds joint. We moved in together, had a couple little ones. But after a few years, I started binge drinking again. But this time worse. Screwing up my jobs, not coming home days on end because I was becoming an Alcoholic, or I was always one ;) So in 2012 I entered a 12 step Rehab. My parents were never so proud, neither was I because I had finally became sober, became the Frankie I had always wanted to be again. Did my 12 steps over a year for Alcohol, Drugs and even Sex Addiction.

But in late 2013, I decided to leave my fiancee because she was becoming verbally and physically abusive. My parents being strict Christians and dicks, disowned me. We got into a big fight on the Christmas of 2013 and I decided to pack it.

Then I moved to where I am now, but when I moved... I relapsed. But luckily thanks to the A.A program and my sponsor, I was able to continue to get back up everytime I ended up slipping. I still struggle, recovery is a life long thing.

This is just a short Bio. But I will let you in between the lines, when I have the time. So expect:

Enter Life Here: Part I - An Alcoholic for life...
Part II - Kick me, please!
Part III - Where are thou love?
Conclusion - Thank you Daughter,for saving me...

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom