What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Blog I’m starting a blog about aliens 👽

Thank you for sharing your blog with us! Hope it does amazing! :)

St Patricks Day Good Luck GIF by Jess Stempel

I posted the story of my encounter with a demon if you have any questions regarding the story please feel free to ask here. 🙂
I have no questions, but did notice a very brief reference to Sylvia Browne. And so, thought this brief 'analysis' interesting:

Her books are dangerous to get into I was injured mentally from it.
Oh wow! Sorry to hear that! Sounds like you've recovered well.
I used to watch some of those psychic detective shows on tv, found those fascinating, some of them seemed actually pretty credible to me....don't remember the names right not, it's been several years. So when the Amanda Berry thing came out in the news, that really caused me to completely dislike Sylvia Browne. I know you're not supposed to talk bad about the dead.....BUT

When I was hospitalized I was in such bad shape I didn’t recognize my own dad. I didn’t know I was in a hospital I thought I was in a nazi drug testing facility. That was scary. But after a few days in I started to come back to reality, and was released after three weeks.

What kind of information would you like to see?

~Crop Circles~
I know that a lot of crop circles have been pretty convincingly debunked; especially the simpler, more obviously hoaxed ones.
But, what have you learned ~ have you learned anything ~ about the more complex crop circles that have not been thoroughly debunked?

~Crop Circles~
I know that a lot of crop circles have been pretty convincingly debunked; especially the simpler, more obviously hoaxed ones.
But, what have you learned ~ have you learned anything ~ about the more complex crop circles that have not been thoroughly debunked?
It’s something I’m going to explore soon but not until I finish the research on their character. I’m excited to see what comes through 👍
I’ll quote this post when I start on that

It’s something I’m going to explore soon but not until I finish the research on their character. I’m excited to see what comes through 👍
I’ll quote this post when I start on that
I did the page on crop circles. Just what they are. It’s forbidden to decode them but you can read what they are.

Last edited:
"The encrypted messages are forbidden to share."

That just baffles me more of course. Then why are they showing us these to try to (and possibly) figure out?

Thank You for sharing though! 🤍

I think what’s being said is they are for other ET’s I was disappointed that they don’t want to tell us
F5J2TLzm.jpg

I had not thought of that aspect. :rolleyes:

Coming to terms that I’m not a medium I have schizophrenia. Oh well 😔 I’m working on a fictional story now with my Proboards site. thefinalradiant.proboards.com I still want a domain name and will attach it to my Wordpress. Wordpress is where I will keep this project and future ones

This topic is either offline and/or has not received an update or a reply in 3 months (or more). Therefore, we have moved it to the Inactive Threads section of the Promotion Directory forum. If you'd like your advertisement thread unarchived, you can either reach out to a staff member and ask for your thread to be moved back or you can create a brand new promotion thread for your site if you like.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom