What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

John Wick

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvaftiAu7mw

An ex-hitman comes out of retirement to track down the gangsters that took everything from him.

Just saw this. ^^ An action packed, good movie I must say. :!!:

Moral of the story, be careful who's car you steal and who's dog you kill.

This movie was so bad ass. Its one of his best films since the Matrix. :D

I thought John Wick was a very depressed and angry individual. They break into his house to steal his car mainly after he refused to sale it to them. So they beat his ass, kill his dog, and steal his car. All of this after his wife passed away. I think the message in this movie is to leave sleeping dogs alone. Piss one off and you'll regret it.

I have always enjoyed all John Wick's movies from Part 1 to 3. The 4th release of the movie is set to be released on 24th March 2023. I can't wait to see if he's the man that can kill everyone. I'm most likely seeing it in the cinema once it's out.

That man needs to take a trip to the barber's shop for a shave and a haircut. Now. :p
Not with the whole assassins sent by the higher table to kill him breathing down on his neck. Getting a haircut is the last of his problems.

I can't believe how much Keanu Reeves has changed since the first three Matrix movies. It's like two completely different people now.

I can't believe how much Keanu Reeves has changed since the first three Matrix movies. It's like two completely different people now.
Yeah, that's very correct and a nice observation. It's age and it gets to us all at one point. I believe that he's aged like a fine wine.

I don't know, I miss his baby face he had in the first three movies. :)
Yeah, I'm sure that most people who watched him when he was a lot younger would miss his appearance too.

He's talking up interest in making another Constantine movie again. Did you ever get to watch it?

I heard John Wick 4 will be like 3 hours long

I heard John Wick 4 will be like 3 hours long

lol they better make it good. The third one was okay, but it wasn't anything like the first 2. I hope 4 brings back what made the first 2 movies a classic!

lol they better make it good. The third one was okay, but it wasn't anything like the first 2. I hope 4 brings back what made the first 2 movies a classic!
#MeToo

After how successful John Wick 4 was, Lionsgate have announced the 5th chapter installment of the action packed movie is already in early production.

Does this mean that John Wick didn't die in Chapter 4 as it was seen in his grave?

John Wick didn't die in Chapter 4 as it was seen in his grave?
SPOILER ALERT! :p

JK I've seen it already.

Its possible he didn't die. If they want to make millions of dollars off another sequel they'll figure out a way to bring him back. Or perhaps even do a prequel.

SPOILER ALERT! :p

JK I've seen it already.

Its possible he didn't die. If they want to make millions of dollars off another sequel they'll figure out a way to bring him back. Or perhaps even do a prequel.

lol they'll show that he survived and faked his death like they do Michael Myers. It's the only compelling reason that would make sense.

lol they'll show that he survived and faked his death like they do Michael Myers. It's the only compelling reason that would make sense.
Yup. They'll probably do that too. No way they can pass up an opportunity to make some serious cash again. They'll milk John Wick for all he's worth. :p

Yup. They'll probably do that too. No way they can pass up an opportunity to make some serious cash again. They'll milk John Wick for all he's worth. :p

I honestly thought they said they were giving it a rest. If that's no longer the case, I'm glad. The more John Wick, the merrier. Give people what they want! :!:

john wick lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2

I honestly thought they said they were giving it a rest. If that's no longer the case, I'm glad. The more John Wick, the merrier. Give people what they want! :!:

john wick lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2

I'd go see it :D

My favorite scene from the first film was where he went into the night club to kill Losef.

john wick club GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

I haven't seen any of these movies, but I know what happens in the fourth one because someone told me (I asked), lol.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom