What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Tired

fuzzems

Dedicated Member

Do you ever just feel tired. Like what is the point tired? Like I don't want to go anywhere, do anything, talk to anyone, stay at home all the time tired? Like what is the point of my silly hobbies, tired? I am never going to be decent at the guitar, why am I doing this at all? etc?

There are times where I'm absolutely burned out. I can barely watch a tv show when that happens. I just want to lay down.

I do get really tired; but maybe not THAT tired. :unsure: My tired is more of a limiting physical condition.......like I can't finish this right now, gotta lie down for a while.
Are you describing clinical depression maybe?
also...some drugs, like for high blood pressure have made me feel like 'dropping in my tracks' in mid-stride.

Do you ever just feel tired. Like what is the point tired? Like I don't want to go anywhere, do anything, talk to anyone, stay at home all the time tired? Like what is the point of my silly hobbies, tired? I am never going to be decent at the guitar, why am I doing this at all? etc?

Go skydiving or something crazy like that to break the funk and make you feel alive again! :D

Honestly I'm tired all the time... I probably have sleep apnea but haven't had the time to get a sleep study done. I really should though, because if I get a CPAP I'd probably sleep better than I do. I should also try to start going to bed earlier as well. Perhaps it's a medical issue causing you to be tired @fuzzems? Depression can really cause you to be exhausted and drained all the time.

I have always lived with a sense of existential dread. I have always spent a lot of time pondering why we are here and things of that nature. When I was younger, I was actually surprised to realize that many other people don't think about the things I think about, lol

I should also try to start going to bed earlier as well.

Same here! Been trying to do that forever, can never stick to it though.

I have always lived with a sense of existential dread. I have always spent a lot of time pondering why we are here and things of that nature. When I was younger, I was actually surprised to realize that many other people don't think about the things I think about, lol

Nope, dumb and happy is the way to be! :crazy:

It sounds to me like you might be getting depressed. I never have to deal with that as I just don't give a damn.

It sounds to me like you might be getting depressed. I never have to deal with that as I just don't give a damn.

Same here. I'd have to care about stuff to be sad about it. Lol

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom