What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How are you feeling today?

Tired and hungry right now. Need to go make myself some breakfast and coffee.

Good. Had a lay in, watched TNA recordings and rest of Resevoir Dogs on Netflix.

Now got Drs and then off to Gym & Pool

Tired, stayed up late and only got a couple hours of sleep. My dedication to this forum is making me lose sleep. :wub:

Stretched to my limit right now. Meaning the forum (probably my browser) is not totally visible unless I decrease to 75% using my Chrome browser. My eyes right now are killing me.  :s

I feel pretty normal today lol.
Just had my laughs in school here and there.

Did some coding during my lunch time. It was all good! :)

Nebulous said:
Tired, stayed up late and only got a couple hours of sleep.  My dedication to this forum is making me lose sleep. :wub:

Same today. :yawn:

Tired as I'm trying to track down Houdini. He keeps making the icons go away and come back. Making me nuts! :LOL:

sulli said:
Like shit.....Had surgery last week on my shoulder....bored off my ass cause I cant do anything and now I think bronchitis is setting in.....hmmm...just painful.....have a great day....

Yikes, sorry to hear this. Bad enough dealing with surgery. Don't need bronchitis on top of it! :(

Still concerned and worried but nothing I can do about it.

Hope all is okay Jazzy!

I've just called in sick as my wife is very ill and I could NOT in good conscience let her stay home alone with the kids while I'm out for 13 hours today.

Re: RE: How are you feeling today?

identityissues8 said:
Hope all is okay Jazzy!

I've just called in sick as my wife is very ill and I could NOT in good conscience let her stay home alone with the kids while I'm out for 13 hours today.
Hope she feels better!

Re: RE: How are you feeling today?

sulli said:
Been better....Had shoulder surgery this past week....
Ouch! Hope you recover smoothly.

Tired, stayed up late and woke up early.

Feeling okay. I miss my dad during this holiday season. :(

Kinda tired, but I just woke up an hour ago. Tomorrow is friday! :woot:

Tired right now. Send more coffee!

Meh. Not bad but not good either.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom