What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How did you find us?

That's the name of this website. ;p
I was just wondering cuz you found out about OT from MP. I apologise if I made ya feel uncomfortable ;o
Yeah i get that, but myself and @Maul have nothing to do with the topic of conversation....

Sorry, shit just comes into my head and i spout it off . xD
Sorry for the awkwardness, now let's move on please, shall we? lol
that would be great... don't know why people are so obsessed to find out information about me and Maul...

but lets move on.... because its annoying me

@Fae oh yes you triggered my memory that was the case..

Yup, remembered sorry.

Back when this forum was still called Wober, I found it being promoted in another now-defunct forum called The Dumpload. I actually didn't join right away or anything, it took a few months, I just vaguely remembered there was a forum of that name one day.

Glad you found us :hug:

Back when this forum was still called Wober, I found it being promoted in another now-defunct forum called The Dumpload. I actually didn't join right away or anything, it took a few months, I just vaguely remembered there was a forum of that name one day.

Glad you found your way back to us! :dance:

Find this place years ago, when it was "Wober.net". :D Been a part of this community for a long time after...getting very active now.

I've been trying to find active forums off and on for a while now but never any luck. I haven't used reddit much in years but the reddit drama this week caught my attention, stirred a lot of thoughts and made me more determined to find a more traditional message board. So what I did this time was go to the proboards website and browse the most recently created forums until I found one that had affiliate banners. I hopped through the affiliate banners site to site to progressively more active forums, then found this one mentioned in a post somewhere. (I think that was itself a "how did you find this forum" thread...someone there said they came from here.) This wasn't the fastest operation, I visited a lot of empty forums on my way lol. So far I'm happy I landed here, it fits what I was looking for.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom