What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

New Person

:w3: glad to have you here with us! :!:

Hello! I'm a happily married housewife from Michigan, USA who is into eco-friendly, holistic living. I run my own holistic forum. I'm an introvert so tend to delve in deeper issues. I look forward to learning & growing with others here! :)
Heyyy great to see you here! Was wondering what took you so long, lol

Great to see known faces here as well! :p

Welcome!!!

Welcome to Forum Advertiser @ZandraJoi ! Hope you have an awesome stay here. Here's a Hi from another introvert. :)

:w3: glad to have you here with us! :!:
Thank you! Little too much coffee there at the end? lol
Welcome friend!

It's Hulk/Maul :eek:
Hello! Thank you for telling me. I can't keep up LOL
Welcome to FA! 🌸 Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Thank you so much!
Heyyy great to see you here! Was wondering what took you so long, lol
Gotta make my rounds! A lot of forums popping up now lol
Great to see known faces here as well! :p

Welcome!!!
Nice to see you as well :)
Great to see you here. :)
Hi Jay! Miss talking with you :)
Hey @ZandraJoi, I'm happy to see you here. Long time no see. :)
Aww! I miss talking to you as well my friend :)
Welcome to Forum Advertiser @ZandraJoi ! Hope you have an awesome stay here. Here's a Hi from another introvert. :)
Oooh goody! Us introverts have got to stick together! :)

Same here, add me to Discord if you have it. :)
Haven't gotten over to Discord yet. Still prefer the slower moving forum conversations. Us old(er) people need to go slower :D

Hey there! Welcome. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Happy posting!

Well that is the first time I've ever seen that for 'avatar' in the 3 1/2 years on forums lol I've found out people can have different meanings & definitions of things. So I ask; never assume. :)
You’re a deep thinker just like me!!! Love it!! Get on discord and let’s chat sometime x

You’re a deep thinker just like me!!! Love it!! Get on discord and let’s chat sometime x
Plus many people are from different countries so they may have a different definition & term.
Thank you for the Discord, I will decline. I prefer forums. I find they are easier to utilize lol

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom