New Person

:w3: glad to have you here with us! :!:

Hello! I'm a happily married housewife from Michigan, USA who is into eco-friendly, holistic living. I run my own holistic forum. I'm an introvert so tend to delve in deeper issues. I look forward to learning & growing with others here! :)
Heyyy great to see you here! Was wondering what took you so long, lol

Great to see known faces here as well! :p

Welcome!!!

Welcome to Forum Advertiser @ZandraJoi ! Hope you have an awesome stay here. Here's a Hi from another introvert. :)

:w3: glad to have you here with us! :!:
Thank you! Little too much coffee there at the end? lol
Welcome friend!

It's Hulk/Maul :eek:
Hello! Thank you for telling me. I can't keep up LOL
Welcome to FA! 🌸 Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Thank you so much!
Heyyy great to see you here! Was wondering what took you so long, lol
Gotta make my rounds! A lot of forums popping up now lol
Great to see known faces here as well! :p

Welcome!!!
Nice to see you as well :)
Great to see you here. :)
Hi Jay! Miss talking with you :)
Hey @ZandraJoi, I'm happy to see you here. Long time no see. :)
Aww! I miss talking to you as well my friend :)
Welcome to Forum Advertiser @ZandraJoi ! Hope you have an awesome stay here. Here's a Hi from another introvert. :)
Oooh goody! Us introverts have got to stick together! :)

Same here, add me to Discord if you have it. :)
Haven't gotten over to Discord yet. Still prefer the slower moving forum conversations. Us old(er) people need to go slower :D

Hey there! Welcome. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Happy posting!

Well that is the first time I've ever seen that for 'avatar' in the 3 1/2 years on forums lol I've found out people can have different meanings & definitions of things. So I ask; never assume. :)
You’re a deep thinker just like me!!! Love it!! Get on discord and let’s chat sometime x

You’re a deep thinker just like me!!! Love it!! Get on discord and let’s chat sometime x
Plus many people are from different countries so they may have a different definition & term.
Thank you for the Discord, I will decline. I prefer forums. I find they are easier to utilize lol

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom