What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What did you do today?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Simply just tell us how your day was today.

- Woke up.

- Ate food at my aunts restaurant.

- Computer.

- Took a walk.

- Ate Mexican food.

- Computer, again.

- And here I am now..

-Woke up

-Watched TV

-Computer

-More TV

-Took a nap

-Woke Up

-More TV/ Computer

-Went to Wal-Mart / Subway

-Came home ate

-Took a walk

- More TV / Computer

Woke up late

Took a shower

Had breakfast

Played football with friends

Ate lunch

Surfed the internet

-Woke Up

-Put Contacts In

-Ate Breakfast

-Read A Book

-Annoyed My Grandad

-Had Dinner

-Went To Town

-Got Some Coke Drink

-Got On The Bus

-Had Tea

-Watched Youtube Video's

-Went In The Shower

-Surfed The Internet

I woke up...

I ate three meals, played Morrowind, watched some videos, got dressed...

I got here.

dontknow.gif
I didn't do a lot.

-Woke up

-Drink hot coffee and eat bread

-Ride a bus to go to work

-Work

-Work

-Work

Tell us how your day was. What did you do? :)

• Took my horse (Midnight) out for a nice run
  • Took my dogs Lexie & Louie to Pet Smart. It was Lexie's birthday so they both got to pick out a new toy.
  • Did my laundry and hung it out to dry.
  • Made a tray of Lasagna for friends coming over dinner.
  • Cleaned the house.
  • Now, I'm relaxing and posting here.

Nothing!
Just stay at home in front of my pc!

Hmm, nothing much. Had my three meals, finished a chapter, went over some stuff again, posted a bit, played a game...
iAndy said:
Nothing!
Just stay at home in front of my pc!
That's the spirit! :D

Wake up, get dressed and drive to work (only been awake for 45 minutes) :p

Today I helped get my stepdad up, then i've done bugger all.
watched tele, played games, chilled out.

I finished my book as I felt it too hot to do anything else.

I played Demon's Souls for a couple of hours, but that's really the gist of it for today. I really wish that one of those hundreds of places that I sent an application out to would hire me. More than that though, I kind-of wish school would start. I am miserable when I am there, but at least I am productive, and this is my last-year for high-school.

sat in my office... this may not seem like a big deal but after a two and a half week vacation travelling around Croatia... I just sat here in shock .. I want to go back

I played Demon Souls for about 5am to 9am, then, I spent 9am-12pm reading and working on my novel. I went over to a friend's house, but he wasn't home, so I went for an hour walk while listening to music on my phone. That friend ended up coming over at 2pm, and we hung out until about 4-5pm. We added two other friends to the equation, hung out at Wal-Mart, and came back to my house to watch videos. It's 8:04PM now, and I am about to go to bed.

I just spend two hours polishing my Fireblade and getting rid of all the insects I caught on the way .

Worked on a personal story project, and uploading more photos to my DeviantArt account :)

Worked 9am till 2:30pm
Got a little xbox time in those hours too :D
took mum to friends, got a mcdonalds, and here I am.

Just letting my dinner go down before I have a shower and head of back to mine.

I went and bought some cough syrup & cough drops at the Pharmacy. Then I went to the grocery store to pick up some soup, ice cream and applesauce. Getting a cold but my throat is also starting to hurt. This is what happens when people come to work sick and sneeze without covering their damn mouth. I say if you're sick, then stay home! :mad:

But Jazzy, they're helping you build resistance!

I read a lot I guess.

Jazzy said:
I went and bought some cough syrup & cough drops at the Pharmacy. Then I went to the grocery store to pick up some soup, ice cream and applesauce. Getting a cold but my throat is also starting to hurt. This is what happens when people come to work sick and sneeze without covering their damn mouth. I say if you're sick, then stay home! :mad:

Well.. Better then getting sneezed on by a kitten. o.0

And I slept most of the day, and then helped move around the wood crap we still have in our yard. Also made a video during it.

Woke up, randomly watched Malcolm in the Middle while I was waking up / getting ready for the day... Then I worked all day (9am - 5:30pm) and after work I picked up my lil one from her mom's and we went to Wal-mart for some household stuff, Gamestop for a new (used) wii game and the dollar store so she can get some cheapy toy (all those stores are in the same shopping center). We came home and she is playing her game right now while I'm posting here and running back and forth to check on the mac & cheese I'm cooking right now.

Err, woke up, had breakfast, read the new Inner Peace (Through Superior Firepower) chapter, read up on some other stuff, started getting all the parts needed to compile OpenMW, read some stuff on Wikipedia, went over to a friend's and stayed there for dinner, came back and decided it was about time to get back to Off Topix.

I went to Balloon Fest with a couple of my friends. It was an okay time. I don't really care about hot-air balloons, but it was a nice change of scenery.

Spent time with my daughter and my babe having fun swimming. :)

Subscribed to Off Topix.net
Started posting.
Stumbled upon this great thread.
Now looking to lease a time machine...

Woke up 40 mins early. Got ready for work, got the bus. Been at work since 7:30 am. It's now 1:30 pm and I'm on lunch.

Besides post on here, I went work and went grocery shopping.

Just woke up a few hours ago. So far, I have fed myself and my zoo crew. I'm off to a good start! :LOL:

I finished my book and went to school. Nothing special exactly.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom