What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What did you do today?

I slept, did some work, watch some videos on youtube, and got on Off Topix.

2Easy4Mhe said:
I slept, did some work, watch some videos on youtube, and got on Off Topix.

That was pretty much my day too! :highfive:

Picked up a prescription for cough syrup
Went food shopping
Mailed out some bills
Now relaxing and posting here

Went out to lunch and worked. Picking up my lil one in a couple hours.

Had the day off. Played monopoly with my daughter and ordered a pizza. She beat me! Owned both Boardwalk and Park Place with 4 houses on each one. That killed me after landing on it a couple times, mortgaged everything and I was finished! :faint:

Made myself a hot chocolate, downed some marshmallows and played some SIMS 3. Ah, this is the life.

Did a load of laundry and cleaned the house.

Emptied the cats poop dungeon (with a paper towel over my lower face because ugh), slipped on water in the kitchen (got maimed). :)

Just took a batch of brownies out of the oven. :drool:

Ate some doughnuts , pizza roles , Pop Tarts , chips , and had something to drink .
Went outside and hung out with friends and it rained :mad:
Posted and Posting around on Off Topix

Worked. Might go grocery shopping after work. :dontknow:

Hung out with the babe all day. Good times, good times. :)

I woke up very late at 10 am, drank coffee, and sat down on this computer typing this message.

I woke and late and sat in my garden for a few hours because the weather was amazing. Watched a couple of movies and just had a lazy day.

Woke up and went to work, posting from my phone at work right now.

:phone:

Worked 9:30 - 1:30pm, shopped around in the city with my mum, got back, now listening to my new cd.

I woke up and went to school. It's my last day, I might add.

Going to see the new Godzilla later. (y)

Went to the dentist expecting an tooth to be extracted. No extraction today. My face is too swollen for them to do anything. I got punched in the face by a drunk the other night at work. Come to find out, it's not only one tooth that has to be extracted but two now. Have to go back next Tuesday for the oral surgery. :cry: Meanwhile, this is pain I would never wish on my worst enemy. :(

Jazzy said:
Went to the dentist expecting an tooth to be extracted. No extraction today. My face is too swollen for them to do anything. I got punched in the face by a drunk the other night at work. Come to find out, it's not only one tooth that has to be extracted but two now. Have to go back next Tuesday for the oral surgery. :cry: Meanwhile, this is pain I would never wish on my worst enemy. :(

Aww sorry you're going through this. :hug:

Are you going to take any days off work?

Jazzy said:

I'm going in for oral surgery on Thursday, not the first time so I feel your pain friend. I have such a good month coming up and I can't seem to get myself excited for it because I know before I get there I need to get through this xD

I guess that makes 3 of us, I've had some extensive work done over the last month or two and I'm not done yet! :fright: :faint:

The teeth are so damn sensitive to pain. I have never felt pain like this before in my life. :banghead:

@Lugassy: I'll be thinking about you on Thursday. By then mine, hopefully, will be done.

@Nebulous: I hope the work you're having done will be completed soon.

Jazzy said:
The teeth are so damn sensitive to pain. I have never felt pain like this before in my life. :banghead:

@Lugassy: I'll be thinking about you on Thursday. By then mine, hopefully, will be done.

Are you on any pain meds?

I went to a few garage sales, to Sams Club, a nature's bounty store, lunch, and a group meeting about coping skills.

Jazzy said:

Pain killers are our friends in these situations! I promise. They usually give me around 12 tablets of oxycodone after these kinds of operations and they make me very drowsy so I just take 2-3 day and sleep through the pain. I miss out on like 3 days of my life buy it's so much better than dealing with the pain lol

Work then went to wal mart and the grocery store.

Had an 11 am consultation with the oral surgeon today. I knew I was in for the long haul when I entered the waiting room and it was packed with people. Finally at 1 pm my named got called. I swear, I wasn't in that consult room more than 20 minutes. So, I had to wait 2 hours for a freakin' 20 minute consultation. :banghead:

Jazzy said:
Had an 11 am consultation with the oral surgeon today. I knew I was in for the long haul when I entered the waiting room and it was packed with people. Finally at 1 pm my named got called. I swear, I wasn't in that consult room more than 20 minutes. So, I had to wait 2 hours for a freakin' 20 minute consultation. :banghead:

What a waste of time. What's the point of making an appointment if they're gonna make you wait so long?

Nebulous said:
Jazzy said:

What a waste of time. What's the point of making an appointment if they're gonna make you wait so long?

Unfortunately, we don't have much choice as to how long we wait. There are only two oral surgeons in this area so you're at their mercy as to when they get around to seeing you. I would have had to wait three weeks or more to see this guy if I didn't get the referral from the original dentist.

I worked all morning and most of the afternoon, but went out to Applebee's for dinner.

Not all that much to tell you the truth, I got one-thousand words worth of writing, but other-wise, this was a pretty useless day. It isn't over yet, so I am hoping to salvage it.

Worked, someone special came and had lunch with me though. Taco Tuesday!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom