What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What did you do today?

I woke up at 2AM... Talk about an early wake up!
Currently I am just posting on some forums, I have college later on today and I may go out and chill with some buddies if the weather is nice today.

*I kind of posted my plans, not what I have done. :p*

Work.. thats it

I went to the Feast of Ste. Claire, a festival on Memorial Day weekend for the history of Michigan between 1760 and 1840.

Got up, finished my sleep in night (work) did regular checks on my stepdad, finished at 9am. watched some tele, played Neopets, then started work again 12pm till 3pm. Just been browsing the internet since. Now going to get ready to go out.

• Woke up and fed all my zoo crew babies
  • Had a cup of coffee and cereal
  • Took a shower and got dressed
  • Did laundy
  • Relaxing and posting here now

Browsed the internet, played a bit of the RPG I'm in, checked up on my dragons on Flight Rising, posted on forums, talked to people, & I just got in from having a late dinner with my mom at Sonic.

Nothing till now I am getting bored in the office. I do not know how to do things in interesting way.

Spent time with the little one, did laundry went to wal mart and the grocery store. Cleaned the house a little bit too. Mowed the yard. Busy day!

Started on a theme took hours trying to get the colours right in the banner. Some of the other did the lawn, and i well i watched them lol

Woke up and fed all my zoo crew babies
Had a cup of coffee and scrambled eggs
Took a shower and got dressed
Did laundry
Vacuumed and dusted the house
Took the chicken breasts out to defrost (BBQ tonight)

I woke up early and I went to work, then I got food with my mom and we came back to my apartment and ate it and now I'm just sitting here watching TV.

Been a very relaxing Sunday for me. I've just been playing Uncharted and browsing Off Topix.

Moose said:
i finally cleaned out the balcony and repainted it. Helped a neighbor move furniture out.

Being a renter are you allowed to do that? Did you paint it the same exact color it was?

I didn't do much. Hung out with my mom, went to Ikea and Best Buy. Then got lunch and came home. I tutored from 7-8 and now I'm home.

Dee said:
I didn't do much. Hung out with my mom, went to Ikea and Best Buy. Then got lunch and came home. I tutored from 7-8 and now I'm home.

Get anything's good?

Did my circular round and then looked in shops and got a couple of energy fruit flavored drinks for work tomorrow.

So far not a lot today, woke at 5am to take my daughter to school for her London trip today and then I went back to bed once I came back for a short while, took my 3 boys to school and then came back and went to lay down again as feeling under the weather today, so feeling a little lazy and not so great today.

Shortie861 said:
So far not a lot today, woke at 5am to take my daughter to school for her London trip today and then I went back to bed once I came back for a short while, took my 3 boys to school and then came back and went to lay down again as feeling under the weather today, so feeling a little lazy and not so great today.

Aww, I hope you feel better soon!

I woke up and fed my "zoo crew" then had my own breakfast. Took a shower and got dressed. Getting ready to throw a load of laundry in.

Nothing much. Probably should have, but oh well.

I spent most of the day playing Dragon Age: Origins.

Chillax so far. going to be productive soon. I swear XD

Went to bed.
Got up.
Got washed and stuff.
Posting on forums.

Hung out with the BF until it was time for him to go to work.

Ate lunch with my grandmother and have been surfing the web.

Worked, watched Gravity Falls, showered, cleaned, read, role played, and did laundry.

Just got up - about to get ready to go out.
Seeing a friend who's down from Canberra for coffee after Jumu'ah prayers.

Visited Rheims, saw the place Clovis was baptized.

Did some shopping and reading mostly.

• Laundry
  • Cleaned the house
  • Post Office to buy stamps
  • Marinated a steak to throw on the BBQ later

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom