What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What did you do today?

Watched YouTube videos and watched some TV.

Worked, posted on some forums and hung out with the BF.

Took a nap, watched YouTube videos and played 3 games of Jeopardy 2003 on the PC and got $408,427 after 7 games.

Work, worked out, cooked dinner and now I'm posting on forums and relaxing.

I need to get my lazy butt back into working out! Instead I've just been coming home and getting straight on the computer. :computer:
I know the feeling. I'm tired of being out of shape and not able to do what I enjoy so I'm making small changes and trying to move more.

I know the feeling. I'm tired of being out of shape and not able to do what I enjoy so I'm making small changes and trying to move more.
Nice! I have a treadmill and elliptical in my house, they just sit there.

I never liked treadmills, they cause too much stress on my knees.
Yeah that and if I run too much my toenails turn black and fall off. I mainly use the elliptical when I am doing cardio. I'll use the treadmill just to cool down with a slow walk.

Been on message boards most of the day, also took my dog to the vet for a nail trim, and also did some of my web development course work on Udemy; I'm on module 99 out of 503.

also took my dog to the vet for a nail trim
Does your dog have black nails? If they're clear you can cut right under the nerve ending and save some money.

They're clear, but I'd rather a professional do it.
I'd only have a professional do it if my dog had black nails. If you clip too far back and hit that nerve ending your dog will let you know!!!!! Ouch.

That's what I'm afraid of.
With clear nails you can see and clip right underneath there. Just live a slight bit of space between the nerve ending and where you're cutting.

With clear nails you can see and clip right underneath there. Just live a slight bit of space between the nerve ending and where you're cutting.
I understand, I just know a professional can do it better than I ever could!

Wrote new questions on MS Word, listen to Winamp and added more vintage scheds to MS Notepad.

walked to my job
did the company required CBL I didn't do
ate pork steaks at home and mashed potatoes
got on PC most of the day

Watched YouTube vids, posting and web surfing.

I need to do that! Especially my bathroom (the one in my room, I am the only one who uses it)
I try and give the house a tidy once a week. I've got one of those little robot vaccume/mop which i let run around the house inbetween. Seems to be enough.

I try and give the house a tidy once a week. I've got one of those little robot vaccume/mop which i let run around the house inbetween. Seems to be enough.

Oh yeah? I've always been indifferent towards those robots. Do they work good?

Oh yeah? I've always been indifferent towards those robots. Do they work good?
I was the same, we got this one gifted as a housewarming gift. It works quite well. It gives everything a good clean and you can see where it's been on the app, set up certain rooms things like that. I've washed the floors with it too and it does a good job. There's certain spots they won't get though.

I was the same, we got this one gifted as a housewarming gift. It works quite well. It gives everything a good clean and you can see where it's been on the app, set up certain rooms things like that. I've washed the floors with it too and it does a good job. There's certain spots they won't get though.
Does it go up and down stairs? :p

Had breakfast, web surfed, watched spikeball on ESPN, write and listened to 80s tunes on Winamp.

Had my sprinklers repaired, went to the movies, watched the end of Stranger Things.

probably not going to do much, honestly

put my shopping away in a bit and then do nothing until I go for my mcdonalds later

in a lot of body pain from showering, so..

probably won't be doing much today.

apart from not sleeping, and the fact it's cloudy, nothing really needs doing

woken up around 30 minutes ago currently drinking a coffee and then going to get on with some work.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom