What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What did you do today?

Haven't done anything today yet, going to the movies in a bit.

Worked, then came home. I have a zoom meeting in a bit.

Did some writing, napped for a few hours, web surfed and I'm happy that J.B. Pritzker remains the Governor of Illinois. :)

Laundry, housework, went to the grocery store and will bake cookies later.

have a change first thing, eat some grapes for breakfast, have a drink, and post here

for the resT Of the day I'm going to:

- write my grocery list for next week

- see what I've got for dinner and get it out of the freezer

- check emails (including no doubt some messages from the forum)

- catch up on yesterday's episode of emmerdale

that's about it

have a change first thing, eat some grapes for breakfast, have a drink, and post here

for the resT Of the day I'm going to:

- write my grocery list for next week

- see what I've got for dinner and get it out of the freezer

- check emails (including no doubt some messages from the forum)

- catch up on yesterday's episode of emmerdale

that's about it
Sounds like a nice day, what's emmerdale about?

Sounds like a nice day, what's emmerdale about?

it is a soap opera set on a farm (so in the country, like we were just talking about, lol)

it's just celebrated it's 60th anniversary- and is mainly about the families who live in the farm and the village dealing with everything that is thrown at them
there are deaths, people giving birth, people going to school, people vanishing, legal mattters, it's fun. been a watcher since 2012 when I randomly stumbled on it

it is a soap opera set on a farm (so in the country, like we were just talking about, lol)

it's just celebrated it's 60th anniversary- and is mainly about the families who live in the farm and the village dealing with everything that is thrown at them
there are deaths, people giving birth, people going to school, people vanishing, legal mattters, it's fun. been a watcher since 2012 when I randomly stumbled on it
Sounds interesting.
I'll see you later.

:)
See you laterz! :bye:

Go round a neighbour's house to help her with a complaint form

Order online groceries

Watch my soap opera

Eat a fairly big lunch

I'm not doing anything much today.

I am looking for my badge, waiting in for a delivery of nappies, and probably just sitting in front of the Christmas tree enjoying the lights

Will cook dinner later but quiet day here..

Yesterday I got some books from the library by Melody carlson (she writes Christmas books)

Today not much, do need to buy some DR pepper though

Ate myself in to a oblivion, watched A christmas carol, cried at said Christmas carol, and leaked all over my bed.

Nothing at all, just slept and got on here.

Played catch up. We got snowed/iced in on Friday and it didn't thaw much Saturday, so the only time I was able to leave was Sunday for x-mas to visit family. I had today off, so I was able to finally to run errands.

Woke up, had a super annoying day at work, came home and looking around the web, looking into some concert tickets

What concert are you going to ?
It's not guaranteed yet (have to work out if the timing works, choose between two cities, etc.) but it's grandson & K.Flay, two of my favorite current artists.

Went to church this morning, stayed for the biweekly fellowship lunch, then headed back to the house and took a walk around the neighborhood. 😎

Today did absolutely nothing! :D

It's not guaranteed yet (have to work out if the timing works, choose between two cities, etc.) but it's grandson & K.Flay, two of my favorite current artists.

Thats cool, hope you get to go :guitar: :drums:

the-breakfast-club.gif

Nothing today. Yesterday house work all day

Worked all day and than got into bed and watched movies for the afternoon.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom