What made you happy today?

I got an e-mail from my daughter saying that she'd found the package I had sent on the next-door neighbor's front porch this morning. :dance2: Really good news, no tedious questions, checking & complaining.
'Twas mis-delivered by one house yesterday afternoon by UPS.

Reactions: Nebulous
My daughter made me french toast for breakfast.

Reactions: passenger
I got an e-mail from my daughter saying that she'd found the package I had sent on the next-door neighbor's front porch this morning. :dance2: Really good news, no tedious questions, checking & complaining.
'Twas mis-delivered by one house yesterday afternoon by UPS.
I'll bet thats a relief.

Relief Reaction GIF by Rose McGowan

I'll bet thats a relief.

Relief Reaction GIF by Rose McGowan
Sure was! I'd called her about 8pm & (her time) she said it was not there...tracking said that it had been delivered at 2pm & she didn't get home from work 'til about 6pm. I figured that porch pirates had gotten it.

• Winner!
Sure was! I'd called her about 8pm & (her time) she said it was not there...tracking said that it had been delivered at 2pm & she didn't get home from work 'til about 6pm. I figured that porch pirates had gotten it.
Damn those porch pirates! Thankfully they haven't been in my neighborhood *knock on wood*
My gf and I went hiking at some short Native Preserves we've never been to :)
Did you have fun?

My order of special gummies showing up in the mail ;)

my mental health isn't great at the moment :(

hearing from a woman on a site I use that she's moved house, and she's settling in just fine

The fact that it's Friday.

the end of the little heatwave we've been having

it's cloudy and wet today. much cooler

Got to sleep in, about to go do some fun stuff with my peeps.

Ate a Cadbury egg I stored away from my Easter collection. Made me pleasantly happy.

Ate a Cadbury egg I stored away from my Easter collection. Made me pleasantly happy.

I have to be in the mood to eat one of those, they are sooooo sweet.

on my walk earlier, I saw a street performer and she was singing her own original song about being there no matter what

highlight of my day..

Got a perfect blood draw this morning. In the bend of the arm....just like "normal', no messing around with poking the hands. First poke, easy-peasy. Incredible. Strange! Made my day! (y)

Not sure what the slice of cake I just had was, but it was soooo nice. I am in a super good mood now. 🤤🥰🥰

Montreal beat Toronto in the east final (CFL football). Well, annihilated is more like it.
Gs6N07H.gif

Waiting for the Bombers to win their game now (west final).
ledDGsM.gif

I had some great soup! Oh, and one of my favorite groups released an album today.

The clothes I bought arrived, and I'm happy that both fit perfectly.:cheerleader:

This is what I bought.
tvdW72Fm.jpg
4MMD9PAm.jpg

Cute!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.