What made you laugh today?

Waking up around 10PM, going out to the kitchen, but stopping in the living room, looking around and the entire house is empty.. I'm out of school today but everyone else has work so it made me laugh for some reason..
tongue.gif

The guy Im filling in for today has a bell in his office with a sign above it that says Ring bell for service... Then serve yourself

laugh.gif

One kid in my class always hides under the table for no reason. lol

My dog, Louie, was laying down on his bed and he farted really loud. He jumped up and started barking and looking behind him.
rofl.gif

A girl at school today pronouncing status as star-tus

I have a pet pig named Miss Piggy and she likes to play tag. I let her out of her house this morning and I didn't notice that she wandered off. There was a guy jogging and the next thing I heard was the man yelling. I went to see what was wrong and there was Miss Piggy chasing him because she wanted to play tag. The look on the guys face was priceless
laugh.gif

Here is a picture of Miss Piggy:

000_0090.jpg

Jazzy said:
I have a pet pig named Miss Piggy and she likes to play tag. I let her out of her house this morning and I didn't notice that she wandered off. There was a guy jogging and the next thing I heard was the man yelling. I went to see what was wrong and there was Miss Piggy chasing him because she wanted to play tag. The look on the guys face was priceless
laugh.gif

Here is a picture of Miss Piggy:

000_0090.jpg

That made me laugh!

rofl.gif

I saw a stray cat on my property trying to catch a frog that was on the lawn. Every time the frog would move the cat would jump high in the air and back up. I guess the frog won because the cat ran for it's life
laugh.gif

My friend who started singing out of nowhere. lol Let's just say that he isn't that great and it was random.

when i was standing at a bus stop today and i farted.. a women was behind me and stepped aside .. i couldnt keep a straight face it was so hard.

Lloyd said:
when i was standing at a bus stop today and i farted.. a women was behind me and stepped aside .. i couldnt keep a straight face it was so hard.

You are gross Lloyd!
rofl.gif

Jazzy said:
You are gross Lloyd!
rofl.gif

haha im sorry but i had to share it

also i couldn't exactly just keep it in .. it would be rude
dancing2.gif

Lloyd said:

This made me laugh
tongue.gif

In my theater class, we did a bunch of plays that were pretty awesome.

My friends as usual made me laugh today. They can always make my laugh and being with them tends to be the highlight of my day.
smile.png

On a hike my brother slid down a hill and slammed into a tree,he was O.K so it was really funny, then he had to walk all the way back up the hill
laugh.gif

Today I scored a headshot with a bottle on a freinds head. And we made weird paper airplanes that only flew to the left.

Haha today in Spanish made me laugh until I cried and my sides hurt from laughing so much...my friend Haley and my Spanish teacher took one of the boys' backpacks (only 2 guys in the class) and hid it in one of the back cabinets while he went to the bathroom. Haley and the other boy took the backpacks of two of the girls in the class and put them in some of the other cabinets and one of the backpacks was thrown on top. They were busy hiding them when the girls were coming back from the bathroom and we heard them coming down the hall, so my teacher ran to the door and closed it on them and held it shut while they finished hiding it. I told the girls where their stuff was, but we didn't tell the boy and my teacher said that he should go down to the office to see if anyone reported it. He left the room and my teacher went and stood out the door to make sure he went while we put his backpack back. The other boy and one of the girls ran to the door and shut it on my teacher and when the girl was running back to her seat, the girl that went to get the backpack out of the cabinets threw it to the boy's seat and it knocked the feet out from underneath the girl running to her seat and she fell and we were all laughing so hard. XD

In my towns Co-Op (A Shop) they put chips in the vegatables section... well it made me chuckle
tongue.gif

we played 'Truth Or Dare' and this girl dared me to kiss a fat dude

I laughed at myself a while ago because I couldn't figure out how to dismantle an awning.

I finally got it though.

Chemistry teacher poking fun at a girl that won't shut up (most of the time)
tongue.gif

This picture of a maths teacher in my school photobombing my mates picture

30574_128169940533825_100000224588387_361465_3552757_n.jpg

I made a few churros for this dude at work and tried to hand them to the wrong person, because the dude's back was turned he's like wtf... haha it was funny XD

But then they ordered $23.10 worth of stuff and gave me a 7$ tip.
smile.png

Edbassmaster on YouTube. Been watching his videos like crazy.

Watching a Japanese superstar get a one over on the hosts by sticking one of them in a crotch splitter
laugh.gif

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom